INFO

Characters that are different from their canon selves:

DreamTale! Dream (Dream)

-Male

-Dream is not considered a Sans here, neither is Nightmare. They simply were created with Sans' body as a template.

-He and Nightmare can still die when Sans is killed outside his AU, since their codes are built off Sans.

-Good friends with Lust.

-He sees Nightmare as his brother still, but doesn't refer to him as it.

-UJ!Dream can get irrational thoughts almost immediately, much like Blue.

-Since he was always so comfortable in DreamTale, he doesn't handle negative emotions well which lead to his outburst at Ink.

-Dream acts almost exactly like his canon self, but his mind works differently. He can tend to overthink things, leading to completely different ideas than what he was thinking about. He understands the balance between positivity and negativity here, and is much more logical. It just takes time for him to become rational again.

-Dream is under Nightmare in the multi-verse strong tier list. (5th)

——

____Tale! Sans (Ink)

-Male

-UJ Ink is a bit taller than Classic, but is still shorter than Error; despite not having a canon height in UJ. He is one of the tallest Sans'.

-Instead of his ink splatter being on his right cheek, it's on his left.

-Unlike canon Ink, UJ!Ink has longer pants that stop at his shoes. Reason is because since he fights Error frequently, he might wanna avoid getting rashes and such.

-His jacket doesn't have the jacket fluff like canon Ink. Reason being it got in the way, and was a pain to get paint out of.

-He gets vague and quick flashbacks of his backstory.

-UJ!Ink doesn't fear white/open areas, it just makes him uneasy and uncomfortable.

-His appearance may change throughout the story due to the fact that emotions or not, he is still the god of creativity.

-This Ink still has athazagoraphobia (The fear of being useless/forgotten) which is worse than his oudenophobia.

-This Ink still has oudenophobia (the fear of nothingness) but not as bad as his athazagoraphobia.

-This Ink can still communicate with the true creators, and doesn't make all the AUs despite popular belief along the Sans'.

-Ink disbanded the Star Sans' after Blue left.

-The strongest in the multi-verse.

——

Underswap! Sans (Blue)

-Male

-When Error had kidnapped him, his coding began to slightly glitch out. Luckily, he made it home before it could get tainted any further, but it was still glitched.

-Due to glitching, he can summon his blue eye/gaster blasters. He doesn't use it though since it's unstable, takes up 70% of his magic, isn't even guaranteed it's going to do damage, and the stats for his gaster blasters are constantly changing. (Example: It might kill hundreds one day, but then only scratch someone the next.)

-He cannot portal/teleport across the multi-verse.

-He was the first one to leave the Star Sans'.