Chapter 6: Despite Everything (Short)

With reluctance, Core Frisk nodded. They closed their portal, summoning a smaller one in its place. They reached in and grabbed a roll of bandages. Core Frisk sighed, closing the portal as soon as they got it. The child motioned for Error to come closer, and so he obeyed. They started to hum a variation of His Theme as they wrapped his bleeding wounds, the worry in their face slowly disappearing. Instead, a hopeful look was in its place.

Their humming ceased. "You're inspiring." Core said, and then continued their tune.

Error blinked at Core not giving any context, but he didn't push it. They obviously were content, he didn't want to ruin that. It was the least he could do, after all they seemed to care about his existence.

"There. That's all I can do. I know of your other wounds, but I can see a doctor is suspicious because of the missing bandages." They stated while pointing at their eyes, before dropping the roll into a small monochrome portal.

They stood up, a gentle smile on their face. "End this war, Error." They said as they turned around, their back facing Error. "And remember. Stay determined."

Error blinked, and the child was gone in a flash. With a snort, he turned around to face the chaos and disorder. He scanned the area, until his eyes landed on a mangled artist. A gasp escaped his mouth quietly as he thought of the possibilities, Core's words still lingering in his mind.

Because he had a choice now. A hope. Determination that blossomed in his broken SOUL.

He is a judge.

He is a Sans.

He is Error, and he WILL be heard. Whether they like it or not.

[ *...  ]

[ *He smiles to himself, looking at his scarred hands. ]

[ *Because despite everything, he is still him. ]

—————-

ok
You might be thinking, "why are you posting short chapters, wouldn't it be better to mesh them into one?" and well
yes
I mainly just posted this because I just realized this book has 2k reads and 203 votes so MMMM

THANK U!!
but that's not all

I'm going to make a bonus non-canon chapter soon and if you want you can talk/do stuff to the UJ cast by commenting!! :0

I got this idea because it seems like people hate ink and started to attack him lol (u know who u are lel)

ok bye bye owo

405 words