06 | seis

The sound that signals the arrival of a new message into Changbin's cellphone echoes through his dark bedroom.

He already knows who sent that.

During the week, that had just passed, Felix sent him at least three messages per day.

Truth to be told, Changbin was avoiding, scrath that, ignoring Felix. Why? You must ask.

“You can't ignore him forever!” told him Chan.

Plot twist: Changbin and Chan are friends! Shocking I know.

The dark haired male only realized that the "Channie" Felix had previously mentioned was actually his longtime friend when the older male questioned him where did he know Felix from. And then everything started to make sense.

“C'mon it's obvious that you like him so what's the problem?”

“That's exactly the problem! We've only been talking for like what? Two weeks? And I already like him! You know me! I lose interest in people so fast and I can't hurt him like that! I just can't! And if I keep talking with him that's what is bound to happen!” and just like that, Changbin snapped.

“Look, I know you for such a long time and what I seeing now it's a first! I've never seen you getting so worked up about hurting someone else's feelings like now. I won't say "follow your heart" because that's literally the worst advice ever so I'll just say: just go with the flow. You might hurt his feelings, and even yours, but that's how life is, sometimes you get hurt. Deal with it! Felix is great and the sweetest person you'll ever meet but so are you! Keep that relationship you guys have because you make Felix happy and I know you're happy too so why would you stop? What are you waiting for? Go talk to him you fluff wad!”

“Okay, okay... Wait did you just call me a fluff wad?”

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

311 words
Opinions?