14 | catorze

~
Incoming call from Binnie ♡

Accept Decline
~

Felix took a deep breath and wiped his tears before answering the call.

Felix?” Changbin's raspy voice echoes through his room.

“H-Hey” replied the younger male.

Felix was starting to regret answering the call. They didn't even start to talk and the australian's heart was already beating so fast, it felt like it would come out of his chest! And don't get me started with his breathing!

Hey princess!” Changbin's smile was evident on his voice.

“Princess? That's new.” I think it's obvious Felix was madly blushing right now.

Yeah, calling you baby isn't good enough. Princess just fits you perfectly! You like it?

“Y-Yes, very much.”

I'm glad you do, so care to tell me what happened to make my baby boy sad?

“Like I said it isn't a big deal so you don't need to worry... Daddy” saying that last word with a smug smile playing on his lips.

You're great at distracting me but not today, now tell me before I ask Chan your address and show up at your house and cuddle you to death!

“As tempting as it may seem I'll just tell you. I mean I would hate myself if you'd get kidnapped” said the australian before concluding “So the thing is: Chan told you... uh that I...”

That you got really happy because I asked you on a date yes continue

“Yes, that. So I told him that I would tell Jeongin that Chan likes him AND I DID! And now they're dating.” sighs the younger male.

Isn't that good?” giggled Changbin.

“Yes! It's great that Chan's happy but what isn't great is the fact that he's 24/7 with his boyfriend and nothing for me! We've met for two years and hang out everyday and now it looks like he just forgot about me!”

By this time Felix was almost crying, he was fighting back his tears with all his might.

That's it! Open the door before the ice cream melts!

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

336 words

Opinions?