27 | vinte e sete

"Why would you give me a promise ring when we weren't even dating in the first place?"

A week had passed since Changbin asked Felix to be his boyfriend, well Felix did too but you understand what I'm saying. The couple was currently at the park near their houses. The older male had been really busy because of college, his exams were right around the corner and he was overworking himself studying. Felix was worried about the korean male's health so he thought that a little surprise could cheer him up and distract him from the books.

With the perfect picnic in mind, the australian boy prepared a few sandwiches, fruit and a really tasty natural juice. Grabbing a blanket before leaving, the younger boy walked to his destination. The day was sunny and there was no cloud in sight! Just the perfect weather for a picnic!

"Because I really love you so much!" answered with a chuckle while petting the younger's hair, who had his head comfortably laying on the older's lap.

"I really love you so much too!" the younger said staring at Changbin with a loving gaze.

"Ewwww!"

Looking at where those voices came from, the couple were surprised to see their friends. Jisung, Minho, Jeongin and Chan were making their way to the couple when they heard their confession and started to wonder if it was really worth it throwing up at that early time of the day. But Chan, being the good friend he was, he just dragged the other three males and made their way to the recent couple.

"So you guys are finally dating?" Jeongin asked with innocence sparkling on his eyes.

Felix raised their intertwined fingers with the purest of smiles.

"Fucking finally!" the other three murmured at the same time.

And just like that, the small group of friends spent their afternoon, eating,  chatting and enjoying the warmth the sun had to offer. That was until Jeongin decided he wanted to go swim. I mean who could say no to those adorable puppy eyes?

After a hour or two the friends parted ways going to their respective houses. Felix knew Changbin would probably just sleep at his house. He knew the older was sick of coming home to the complete and utter loneliness. Where there was no parents cooking dinner, watching TV or doing any other thing. Changbin felt lonely and his boyfriend knew.

Arriving at the younger's sweet home, both too tired to cook, they just crashed onto the couch and lay there for god knows how long. All they knew was that they could be like that for the whole eternity.

Who would have guessed that the annoying prick who sent messages at three in the morning would end up being the love of Felix's life?

And who would have guessed that Chan trying to play Cupid would actually work and lead Changbin to the love of his life?

The End

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

492 words
Opinions?

If there's any mistakes sorry my bad its almost 3am and i am not in the mood to read again and edit JSHAJSBSB

yes! 3am guy actually ended wow

OH BUT TOMORROW ILL POST A BONUS CHAPTER 🌚