19 | dezanove

The younger didn't wait to press their lips together and press his body against the black haired male's one surprising both of them.

At first Changbin didn't move. The simple fact that it wasn't him who started their first kiss overwhelming him, but he quickly came to his senses and kissed Felix back.

In a blink of an eye, Felix was thrown backwards, his back striking roughly against the kitchen's marble counter. He yelped out, the older male pinning him firmly in place, his aroma overpowering the younger, his eyes dark with euphoria.

The australian's chest rose heavily, eyes flickering between Changbin's mesmerizing eyes and those addicting lips. It was impossible to think straight with the korean's chest pressed so hard into him.

“So you do think I'm hot.” whispered Changbin with his forehead pressed against Felix's.

It was insane how much electricity Felix could feel through just the whisper or the grazing of the elder's fingertips on the naked skin of his waist and how his body reacted to those touched: the goosebumps arising under his touch.

“S-Shut up! You already knew it!” Felix stuttered out with a light chuckle trying to hide the heavy pink coloring his cheeks. Changbin wasn't that different.

While they were just staring warmly at each other the fire alarm had other plans.

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

220 words
Opinions?