10 | dez

"Ch-Changbin?" Felix muttered to himself too overwhelmed by the shock. They couldn't be talking about the same Changbin couldn't they?

"Chan please I need your help! I think I screwed up really bad this time!"

Felix didn't recognize the voice but he could tell, the boy on the other line was nervous, so nervous to the point he was almost having a mental breakdown.

"Breathe! Calm down and then explain what happened SLOWLY!"

"So I followed your advice and we actually had a nice conversation. We got to know each other a little more and then, I don't know where that confidence came from, but I asked him out." said the stranger now in a much slower pace.

"Okay and what did Felix say?"

The said male's eyes widened in realization. They were actually talking about the same Changbin, what made the situation a whole lot worse in Felix's eyes.

"He didn't say anything!" yelled Changbin making Chan put his phone away from them.

"Can I tell you a secret?" asked Chan while grinning at Felix.

"You wouldn't..." mumbled Felix.

"Felix is at my house right now-"

He couldn't finish his sentence because he had to start running away from an angered Felix.

"And he actually spent ten minutes screaming and smiling like an idiot because of that question" pause to breath because, yes, the younger was still chasing him.

"And I know, because it's painfully obvious, he wants to go out with you!"

Felix was finally able to snatch the phone from the older's hands and turn off the call.

"You know what's also painfully obvious? Your undying love for Jeongin and you don't see me telling him that do you? But you just gave me an idea." said Felix while grinning mischievously.

"You wouldn't dare!"

"I would! And I will! But there's a message I have to reply first!"

me
i'd love to«

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

316 words
Opinions?