25 | vinte e cinco

"I don't think I heard right, could you please repeat?" Changbin smilled, thinking what he had just hear was way too crazy (and low) to Hyunjin.

"We h-had a deal..."

Felix was shaking, from head to toe, it was seriously concerning. Changbin being the dedicated not so boyfriend he was picked him up and sat him on his lap on the couch. The blonde one responding to his touch immediately.

"I'm here baby... I'm here... Take your time!" whispered on the blonde's ear causing him to slow his heart down. It was amazing the amount of power the older one had on him.

After a good hour of just cuddles, Felix knew he was finally ready to tell Changbin what happened.

"Hyunjin and I dated for a few weeks, I thought our break up went pretty smoothly but I guess I was wrong. We stayed as friends but I don't think it was enough for him, and when he appeared here that morning and saw you I think he broke. He said that if I didn't stay away from you he would do bad things. He never told me what those things were so I always ignored it. B-But a week ago, my friend Jisung sent me a link and said I needed to see it urgently..."

Felix was crying again and Changbin felt his blood boil. How could Hyunjin do this to his princess? He was a dead guy!

"Now you probably think I'm gross... You must be so disgusted of me... I'm so sorry..." said Felix trying to free himself from the embrace Changbin had him in.

"What? Oh my god baby I would never think that! You are the most precious thing that has ever happen to me! You are my sunshine! The air that I breath! You are my everything! So don't you ever think that I will think bad of you! Don't you ever think that of yourself! I love you so damn much, please!"

The australian male launched himself back into the black haired male's arms, fully sobbing right now.

"I love you so damn much too!" chocked out between tears.

"Changbin... Do you want to be my boyfriend?..." he added.

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

369 words
Opinions?

You guys deserved an update hehe