21 | vinte e um

After a few minutes of singing their hearts out they finally arrived at their destination: the ice cream parlor.

It might be a little clichê but after all this time [Always... i'm sorry i had to] talking to Felix, Changbin already knew what was the younger's ideal date and after all he still owed that ice cream to the younger male.

“You're paying right?” asked the younger when they were already on the line to pay for their iced desserts.

“Yeah, I am. I'm a gentleman!” Changbin answered smugly.

“You're damn lucky I didn't bring my wallet. A lady can also pay you know?” Felix pretended to be mad, well kinda.

“Aww baby, I didn't mean it like that—”

“I'm sorry to interrupt but could you please tell me your orders? There are some people in the line that are getting impatient...”

“Oh I'm sorry! I'll have a Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough ice cream and you...?”

“I'll have a vanilla cone” completed Felix receiving a "boring" from the older.

The australian rolled his eyes at the older's remark and went to sit on a table that was near a window. Changbin noticing that Felix wasn't by his side anymore rushed to the said table.

“Lix you're not mad at me right? I'm sorry I didn't mean to sound rude or anything like that! I just want you to enjoy this da—”

“Binnie! It's okay! I'm not mad.” Felix lightly chuckled at the raven haired male's concerned ramble. Changbin could be really cute sometimes.

“Oh thank God! It's just that I'm not used to this dating thing and I really want to make this day special...” Changbin confessed, now a little embarressed.

“Order 371”

Changbin got up to get their ice creams leaving the blonde alone with his thoughts. Changbin wasn't used to dating? In a "can't find the right person" type of way or in a "I prefer to fuck around" type of way?

Sooner or later Felix would get his answers right? He won't pressure Changbin.

Meantime Changbin was already back with their orders.

Everything was going smoothly, that was until Felix had a very dramatic brain freeze and Changbin choked from laughing so hard at the youngest.

They were now at a park you may ask why? Because they were expelled from the ice cream parlor. It turns out their laughter was attracting too much attention and the other clients were getting unconfortable.

“That was so fucking awesome!” Changbin was able to choke out between laughs.

“We were expelled from a ice cream parlor on our first date! Best date ever!”

While the walked side by side with the Han River, Changbin took his chance and laced his fingers with Felix's smaller ones. After a while of complete silence, the raven haired male decided he was tired of it.

“I might not be used to dating but I know it's rude to be on your phone instead of talking to me.”

Felix chuckled at the older attempt of conversation and put his phone on his jeans' back pocket.

Then Changbin's phone "dinged".

Reaching for his phone and clicking on the notification he just received he became a flustered mess.

“Awww binnie you're blushing!”

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

536 words
Opinions?

Wow this one is bigger! Tbh when I started writing fanfics, my chapter were like thousand words. *sighs* good times