20 | vinte

“Oh my God Changbin hurry the fuck up!” yelled a very frusted Felix.

The older was locked in his bed room for the past fifteen minutes and the younger was starting to get slightly angry at him.

“Seo Changbin if you don't get the hell out of your room, I'll take your wallet and buy myself a very expensive lunch!”

“Okay, okay. I'm coming.” said opening the door.

'Finally' thought the australian. That was until he laid his eyes on the older male.

“Holy fuck...” thought Felix at least that's what he assumed.

“Thanks!” the black haired male smirked at the now very flustered male.

If you didn't catch, they were now at Changbin's house because according to him 'he was not going to use Felix's clothes on their first date!' and after some arguing he obviously won.

What Changbin was wearing wasn't fancy but that's what shook Felix the most. How could he look so damn good on a plain black shirt, with some plain black pants and a plain black button up shirt? [Just imagine the outfit he was wearing in M.I.A because that my friends, was a look] God damn you Changbin and your perfect face.

The older male took Felix's hand on his and guided him to the car which was parked right in front of the older's house.

“Where to?” smiled Changbin while driving.

“You were the one who asked me out! You should know!” replied with a laugh, not thinking twice before resuming to sing whatever was playing on the radio.

“Youngblood! Say you want me, say you want me out of your life!” sang with his whole heart.

“And I'm just a dead man walking tonight! But you need it, yeah, you need it, all of the time! Ooh ooh ooh” and they were both singing.

Everyone who would pass by them would think they're complete crazy. I mean who am I to contradict them? Those young males were indeed crazy.

Crazy in love.

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

331 words
Opinions?

So, it's 00.45 am maybe I should be sleeping? Maybe I should but I didn't update in so long and I was starting to feel guilty about that. It's not that I don't have time or any other thing, it's just that I forget, yes I forget to update. I'm an awful writer KDKSKKEKWKW but anyways here is my smol update after three hundred data of hunger. With this I also want to say thank you for 5K, 400 votes and 100 comments, you guys are just amazing 💕💓💗💋💓💖💙🖤💞💟💖💗💞💕♥️🖤💙💛❤️💓💙💜🖤🖤💞💓💖💘💘💋💗💚💙💞💕🖤❣️💜💓💖💖💘💛💓💛💞💜💓💖💘💗❤️💓💞.
Last but not least: this is Changbin's outfit in case your wondering (even though I already said it was M.I.A's wtf Irwin)

Love you millions ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ

I'll try to be more active