26 | vinte e seis

The australian male launched himself back into the black haired male's arms, fully sobbing right now.

"I love you so damn much too!" chocked out between tears.

"Changbin... Do you want to be my boyfriend?..." he added.

The raven haired male was stunned to say at least.

"Well, I thought I would be the one to ask you that..." Changbin said fake pondering on the younger's question.

"So that's a yes?"

Felix had the brightest smile Changbin had ever seen. It looked like he was glowing! And he had this spark on his eyes, oh how beautiful he looked in that moment! Changbin felt himself falling in love all over again.

"Guess I'll return the rings..." murmured the older male still with the expression.

"Rings? Wait what rings? Oh my God you were actually going to ask me to be your boyfriend?" tears were making their way back to the australian's eyes "I'm so sorry! I screw up everything!"

"Wait, no. No! Baby I'm just kidding! Everything is perfect! You didn't screw up anything! You asking me or I asking you is perfect either way! Don't you dare to think of yourself like that! Here, come with me!"

Changbin stood up and glanced at the younger male. Felix just lifted his arms and made grabby hands, that made Changbin chuckle.

"Look at you being a cute baby."

The older male lifted Felix, who put his legs around the older male's waist, and headed to the australian's bed room where he had dropped his bag earlier that afternoon. When in the bed room, Changbin layed his love comfortably on his bed.

"This is what I was talking about." the older male reached for a white exquisite looking box "This is called a love knot ring. This ring symbolizes a knot that is not quite tied yet, but has all intentions of being tied—"

"A promise ring?" Felix asked with tears on his eyes. Again, yes, but this time happy tears.

"A promise ring, Lee Felix!"

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

337 words
Opinions?

I just realized I didn't update for a long time so here we are! Hope you enjoy!