17 | dezassete

"Changbinniiiiiiieeeeee"

Changbin woke up to the sound of Felix whining and he couldn't decide if he should be mad or soft about that. He opened his eyes, carefully because of the blinding light coming out from the bedroom's window. After trying to move he realized that would be impossible since Felix was comfortably sitting on his hip.

"Changbinnie! Our date is today! Get uuuuup!" Feliz whined while hitting the older male's chest like a little child.

"But for that you need to get off me baby." chuckled.

After that, Felix finally understood the position they were in and blushed madly.

"I'm going to prepare the breakfast, get dressed!" and then a very flustered Felix left his bedroom giving Changbin all the privacy he needed.

"Okay but what am I gonna wear?" Changbin thought to himself.

"Felix! Can I borrow some of your clothes?" shouted from upstais.

After receiving a "yes" from the younger, he took a black hoodie from the closet and a pair of grey sweat pants then he headed for the kitchen.

At the kitchen, Felix was flipping a pancake when he felt a pair of arms snake around his waist.

"Changbin let me do this!" said while dragging the last word.

"Who's Changbin?" said this voice that definitively was not Changbin's.

Felix turned around and was now facing the said stranger.

"H-Hyunjin?"

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

218 words
Opinions?

I'm a sucker for Hyunlix I'm sorry