09 | nove

“Channieeeeeeee”

“For Salazar's sake, Felix stop whining”

Felix was at Chan's house for a sleepover when he received the message. And that was like an hour ago. Since the moment he read Changbin asking him out he couldn't shut up.

On the first ten minutes Felix was screeching and rolling all over Chan's bed, then he was just rolling on the floor and now he's clinging on Chan's arm begging for an advice.

“You need to help me!” whined the younger male dragging the word "me".

“I already said what I think! Just say yes, I mean, you literally left the guy on read and that's awful since you obviously want to say yes, so what's the problem?”

At this point, Felix was almost sitting on Chan's lap. You can say he's quite clingy but he didn't care. Even if Chan was a bit uncorfortable.

“Don't you think it's too soon? Like, we've been talking for a few weeks only.”

“A few weeks only? I'm pretty sure you like him because if you didn't you wouldn't be like this and if he asked you that, it should mean that he likes you too. You understand where I'm trying to get?”

“Yes, I think I do.”

After some moments of just cuddling and Chan petting Felix's head, a sudden ringtone erupted on the silent room. Felix recognized the sound from hearing it a few times but he didn't know the owner of the phone who was calling Chan on a bad time like this.

Chan reached for the device and smirked the moment he saw who was calling him. He clicked on the button to put the call on speaker.

“Hey Changbin”

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

279 words
Opinions?