15 | quinze

To say Changbin was nervous was an euphemism. His breathing was irregular, shivers running down his spine [body's aching all the time, sorry] and he could even feel the sweat forming on his forehead. Well, you could say he was looking like a mess.

He didn't even know if the younger would open the door. It was a pretty long walk to waste it like that and he really wanted to make Felix happy—

“Uh... Who is it?”

The dark haired male's thoughts were interrupted by a deep voice coming from behind the apartment's door.

“Is there a cellphone in your backpocket? Cause that ass is calling me!” spoke Changbin with a knowing smirk on his lips.

“You want me to open the door or to call the police you perv?” asked the australian peeking his head out of the door while blushing. “And you never saw my ass!” added rolling his eyes and opening the door for the latter.

The awkward silence was inevitable. First meetings are always awkward.

“Wanna see a movie or something?” Felix muttered trying to break the tension.

“I think that's a great idea!”

Felix thought Changbin's smile was so beautiful, it could brighten up the darkest days. He just felt safe around him. Even if they were only texting, the australian could feel the connection between them.

“But there's a problem!” Felix turned to Changbin who was sitting on the opposite site from his on the couch “This TV” he pointed to the living room's TV “Is broken, but I have one in my bed room so if you're able to lay on my bed with me, WITHOUT saying any dirty pick-up lines or tease me then follow me.”

“Hey I'm not a fuckboy! You think so bad of me!” shouted the older while pouting.

Changbin heard Felix mumbling a silent "cute" but chose to shrug it off.

At the room, Changbin observed attentively the light yellow walls and the other pastel colours that painted the australian's bed room.

“This is not how I imagined your room, princess, but I could definitely get used to this.” breathed out the older while carefully placing his arms around the latters waist from behind.

“Keep your hands to yourself daddy!” snapped back, with a snicker, the younger while searching a movie on Netflix.

“You can't just call me daddy and expect me to keep my hands to myself!”

Leaning on the bed's headboard, Changbin picked Felix up and place him on his lap. Surprisingly the younger did not object which resulted on Felix's head laying on the dark haired male's chest while the said male's arms were placed on the younger's waist.

“How did you imaginated my bed room?” whispering. “And didn't you say you brought ice cream?”

“More pinkish I guess? And I only said that so you would open the door.” smiled sheepishly Changbin. “But I promise tomorrow I'll take you to the ice cream parlor!”

“It used to have more pink but then I grew up. Maybe I'll dye my hair pink, what you think?”

“I think any color would look wonderful on you baby boy.” Changbin said with a smile, tightening the embrace they were in.

“Thank you so much Seo Changbin” that's what Changbin heard before the soft snores rupted through the dark room.

“Anything for you, my love” muttered Changbin before drifting to the dream land.

That night the dark haired male dreamed of freckles like eternal galaxies and smiles so bright that put the sun to shame.

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

588 words
Opinions?