Finding The Boy

PART TWO.  The Next Day

Ming's POV.

"Hey, I'll be back later. Call me if something happens," I said to my two best friends, Forth and Phana, they both nodded and Forth tossed me a small hand-gun. I gave him a small smile and put the gun on my belt.

"Thanks," I thanked him and then left the house for my usual morning walk. 

I don't know what it is, there's just something about taking a walk every morning that calms me down from all the gang-mafia stress.

I kept walking, glaring at people every now and then, they must know who I am. Almost everyone does. I started walking near this college campus, one that I used to go to for engineering, and then they kicked me out cause I'm a mafia-boss.

I actually loved school, that's where I met Forth and Phana. (Along with Forth's husband, Beam. and Phana's boyfriend, Wayo.)

I kept walking outside near the med-buildings when I nearly tripped over something. I looked down and noticed it to be a small, baby-blue, wallet. I picked it up and opened it. Just looking to see if there's enough cash in here to care about.

There was no cash...

Just pre-paid food cards, gift cards for clothes, and a gift card that can be used anywhere. Do they not have actual money?

I kept going through the wallet and found an ID card.

"Kit

"Kit... I've heard that name before..." I swear I've seen that name before...

Maybe Pha and Forth remember...

I can't seem to remember where I knew him from.

I called Forth. This was gonna bother me.

"Hey, back ground check on MongKol (Kit) Intochar, have it ready by time I get home."

I will find you Kitty. Just you wait.