Kitty

Kit's POV.

"He's even cuter in person," Ming mumbled while checking me out, I hid behind Pha because I was scared.

"How do you guys know each other?" I asked Pha and he called Beam, Wayo, and Forth over.

"Forth and I have been friends with Ming since we were kids. He introduced us to Wayo and Beam, then let the four of us join the gang/mafia. We never told you since you were always too scared to talk about gangs since... Ya know..." Pha said and Kit was shocked but understood why they hid it from him.

"He's a good guy? He's never hurt you guys? He never hurt E's gang?" I asked and Beam asnwered this time.

"He's an amazing guy, never hurt us, unless play-fighting counts. He doesn't know E's gang, he's not responsible for his death, don't worry," Beam said and hugged me since I got very quiet once I asked about E.

E. was my ex-fiancé... We didn't break up, not officially at least. He was killed. E was a gang leader, and got into a fight with another gang. He was shot and died in my arms...

Right before he died he told me to be happy, don't miss him too much, he told me to move on. I never moved on, I loved him too much, but I'm getting "better" I guess. I'm starting to date again. It's what he would've wanted.

Forth ran over to me and hugged me while Beam wiped away the tears that were falling down my face. It's been 5 years and I still miss him so much.

"It's ok kitty... We'll find them and make them pay for it. We'll never stop looking for them." Pha said as he filled Ming in very briefly on my story.

"Can I talk to him for a bit?" Ming asked looking over at me after speaking with Pha.

I nodded and moved away from ForthBeam, giving them a small smlie, before following Ming into his office.

He sat at his desk and I sat across from him wiping my eyes with a tissue.

"What gang did he lead?" Ming asked very calmly while typing quickly on his laptop.

"The Fairy Angels - Engineering Division." I said and Ming nodded.

"There's 6 divions? Art - Med. - Science - Engineering - Foreign - and business," Ming asked and I nodded.

"Beam used to run the Med. I ran business and art, Wayo was science and foreign." I said.

"After E. left we stopped, everyone left the gang and I haven't talked about it since." I mumbled and nearly started crying again but stopped myself.

"Here's your wallet by the way, I found it this morning... Can I tell you what I found in your background check? Just to make sure its correct+up to date?" Ming asked and I nodded. It was a gang thing. Always had to check on the people around you.

"You're 24?"

"Yes,"

"In FA for 6 years?"

"Mhm,"

"Went to jail twice but was later found to be innocent?"

"3 times, found innocent in all 3 cases,"

"Engaged to the leader of FA-Engineering?"

"Technically yes... But no. I'm not. He told me to move on and be happy..." I mumbled and grabbed another tissue from my pocket.

"Sorry for bringing it up,"

"It's ok. I'm getting better about it."

"Was shot twice that night; FA-Engineering leader shot 3 times and died in your arms?"

"Yes, he was stabbed 6 times; shot once,"

"How long ago? And do you still have (gun shot) scars from that night?" Ming asked. I nodded.

"One on my lower back, and one on my thigh, the rest didn't scar,"

"Currently a broke, single, stressed out Med student in college?" Ming asked.

I laughed at how accurate that part was.

"Very broke, single... Yeah, and I'm a med student, I graduate in 3 years."

"Alright, you're cool. Just don't tell anyone where this mansion is and you'll be fine. I don't want the enemies to find us."

I nodded and Ming smiled.

"Was all my money still in the wallet when you found it?" I asked worried it was taken.

"All that was in there was pre-paid cards and your IDs," Ming replied and I smiled opening the wallet...

When I opened it $500 in cash fell out of it.

"Um... Ming. What's this?" I asked holding up the cash.

"I wanna help you out a bit. Not out of pitty, just me being helpful, I'll even help you track E.'s killer. I want to help. That, and Pha never shuts up about getting his revenge on them," Ming said and I nodded.

I appreciated that he wanted to help,

"Thank you."

"It's no problem Kitty, I'll always be here for you. I hope we can be friends?"

"Of course,"

We both smiled and then walked back out to the main room with everyone else,

Maybe I'll finally be happy again...
Ming makes me smile...
Makes me smile like E. used to...

Hope you're alright up there babe❤

"Kit! Let's go get dinner to celebrate you joining the gang!" Wayo yelled and I was confused.

"I'm joining the gang?"

"Of course. We gotta catch that bastard, then you can 'retire'," Phana said.

I smiled and nodded.

"Let's do it."