End pt1

Kit's POV. - The next weekend after the last chapter -

"Hana, you sure you can handle all of them for the weekend?" Yo asked and Hana nodded.

"We'll be alright, we got this, right babe?" Hana asked as her girlfriend walked into the room with Milie and Hyun.

"We got this," Min said and they both smiled as we said bye to the kids and then left for the weekend.

- at the hotel -

"You guys wanna go to dinner all together tonight or on your own?" Pha asked as we all met up in the loby.

"Together?" Beam asked and we all agreed.

"Ming," Forth was trying to get Ming's attention but him and I were too busy talking.

"Guys.... MingKit!" Beam yelled and we looked over to them.

"Hm?"

"We're all gonna eat dinner together tonight. What were you two talking about?" Yo asked. Ming and I kept our mouths shut. They didn't need to know yet. No one needs to know yet.

"It's nothing, so... Where we going?" Ming asked while putting his arm around me; while I leaned on him after yawning.

"Tired?" Yo asked and I nodded.

"Milie kept me up last night, still scared of the dark," I mumbled. They just nodded understanding before we all started walking to the restaurant.

- 3 hours later -

I was starting to fall asleep on Ming's shoulder when Forth asked if I was alright.

"I'm fine, just tired," I mumbled and Ming looked down at me and asked (whispered) if I was alright.

"Not feeling well again," I mumbled so only he could hear it. He pouted and kissed my cheek before putting an arm around me and continued eating.

- before going back to their hotel rooms -

"What's up with you? You haven't been acting normal since this morning," Beam asked as him and Yo pulled me to the side.

I sighed and didn't know of I should tell them or not.

"Stop talking to Ming and talk to us~~~" Wayo whined and I smiled

"Don't hate us?" I asked and the two were confused.

"What?" They asked.

I smiled and told them.

"We're...."

~ To Be Continued ~