6 Months Later

Kit's POV.

"Kit, are you a qualified nurse yet?" Pha asked running into my room. I set my text-book down and shook my head.

"No, why? What's wrong?" I asked and he just told me to follow him.

Wayo was in labour a month early, I did my best to help before their actual nurse showed up. Turns out I knew more than the actual nurse....

I got to deliver PhaYo's baby!

- 2 days later -

I was laying in bed trying to sleep when there was a knock on the door. It was Wayo, his baby, and Ming.

"Hey, you awake?" Ming asked knocking on the door. I nodded but told Wayo to stay near the door.

"I think I have the flu, don't come near me with the baby," I mumbled and sneezed. Wayo nodded and left with the baby after telling me that he'll send Forth up with some soup for me.

"Not feeling well Kitty?" Ming asked and I shook my head no.

"I have a fever, Beam told me to stay in here till I'm better so I don't get the rest of you sick," I mumbled and sneezed again. Ming pouted and laid next to me hugging me. I tried to push him off but he wouldn't move.

"I don't care if you get me sick Kitty, I just wanna keep you company and take care of you," Ming mumbled and hugged me as I rolled my eyes and started falling asleep again.

"Get some sleep Kitty," Ming said and kissed my cheek.

AN: hey 😄 just a short little MingKit chapter before they become official