Revenge

Short chapter>

All I could hear was Veronica laughing hard when I came up from underwater.Imma kill this bitch I swear.As I got out of the pool;my dress dripping wet,my makeup all destroyed,and my hair probably all messed up Veronica was laughing and Toni just stared at me trying to stop herself from laughing. "Would you just stop laughing and take me home.I don't want to be here anymore" I said trying to stay calm. "You are so bori-" Veronica tried to say before I pushed her into the pool.I laughed and tried not to pee myself. "OMG YOU ARE GOING TO BE SO DEAD" Veronica said as she got out.

(After Veronica begging Cheryl to stay and enjoy the rest of the party she gave in)

"Are you going to stay outside or are you going to get in?" Veronica asked from the pool. "Yeah are you just gonna stare at me the whole time"Toni asked as she made her way out of the pool with her damm smirk on her face.I tried to ignore the fact that Toni was wet and that there was water dripping from the top of her body all the way down."Umm...I'll get in right now". I said as I stood up and tried to unzip my dress. "Toni,Can you help me?" I asked. "Wow too fast don't you think?" "At least let me take you to a romantic date"Toni said with a smirk. "Omg you know what I mean" I said giggling. "Turn around" She said. I did as I was told and I could feel her hand grab the little zipper and make its way to the bottom making her see my back side and my underwear. "Wow" I heard her say. I blushed and turned around so now I was facing her.I stared at her eyes and she stared at me back.I could feel myself leaning in but got interrupted by Veronica. "Guys hurry up" she whined. "Yeah-I umm-we are going" I said as I took my dress off revealing my red matching underwear.

I went towards the pool and could feel Toni's eyes on me.I may or may not have moved my hips a little bit more. "You coming" I said as I looked back. "Uhh yeah-I- I'm coming" she said as she made her way to the pool.

"So.....you like teasing me" Toni said with a smirk. "I don't know what you are talking about" I lied. "Oh come on, you made me un-zip your dress and you moved your hips a little bit extra"she said with a giggle making me blush. "I may have done that but I don't know....maybe I didn't" I said while moving my hands underwater and biting my lip. "Watcha talking about?" Veronica said. "Oh nothing" I said too quickly. "We should enjoy the party,we haven't even danced or even drinked" I said trying to change the subject as fast as possible. "Do you want a towel?" Toni asked. "Umm Yeah please" "Alright I'll be right back" she said as she got out of the water. I looked at her from behind and I noticed that she had a red Nike sports bra and red swimming trunks. "Why is she wearing trunks?" I asked Ronnie when Toni was not in sight no more. "Umm...It's not my story to tell.You are going to have to ask her" Ronnie said as she was checking her Snapchat. "Oh okay" I said kinda worried.