Jimmy Jimmy

Imma try to do different point of views :)

Toni's POV:

Before I went inside I smiled to myself remembering everything that had happened.As I'm making my way inside everyone starts asking me why I didn't take her to my room and have sex with her already.I stared at them and said "You know,that's in the past"I said remembering the times I just didn't give a fuck about anything anymore. "Oh c'mon,don't act like you didn't want to hit that...She has a huge ass.And don't even get me started on those melons she had..Damm Toni you always get the sexy ones" Jimmy said laughing and fist bumping the other serpents.Jimmy was always the serpent I liked the least.He didn't respect women.At all.I also had a feeling he was betraying us serpents.

Im a serpent.I joined when my dad started beating me for no damm reason.He hated me because of the fact that I have a dick but I really never payed attention to him.I was only 16 at the time.He used to abuse me and my mom until one day he got in a car accident.Him passing away didn't really hurt that bad because of what he did but he was still my father.So I didn't cry at his funeral.My mom tho,she did cry.She was brainwashed with my fathers words.But I made her listen to me and remember the things he used to do to us.Right now my mom is trying to finish her her last days at her current job.She works at a company as a secretary.When she finishes she is coming to Riverdale and is going to buy a house sense she's been saving up.My mom was really supportive with my dick situation.She told me she had enough money for the surgery to take it off but if I wanted to keep it,then I could keep it.

"Don't talk about her like that Jimmy" I said with a low but stern voice. "What?Is She your girlfriend or sumthing?" He asked with his eyebrows raised and his arms spread out. "No,she's not my girlfriend" I said with annoyance in my tone.I really like Cheryl.Her red hair.That freaking angel face.Those amazing eyes.And the list goes on forever. I hope that I could have a chance with her. "So,If she's not your girlfriend then I could talk all the shit I want about her" he said with a devilish smile. "I dare you" I said challenging him. "Don't challenge me Topaz" He said smiling.I clenched my fists.This dude was making me angrier and angrier.He knew I had anger problems.That's Why last time,him and I got in a fight.I ended up with a broken arm and black eye.When we had this stupid fight I knew I couldn't hit back or I would've gotten kicked out of the serpents.

"You know how things are going to end" he said cracking his knuckles. "Look Jimmy I don't want to fight with you,Okay?Just get Cheryl's name outta your mouth" I said trying to get myself out of this situation.I could fight.Even better than him.I really could but I didn't want to do this right now.Things could get outta hand and this isn't my house.

"What you scared?" He said getting closer with a devilish smile. "Dude, just leave it alone,or else she is gonna beak that nose of yours" Sweat Pea said. "Oh c'mon, like if  she could ever do that....last time,I even broke her damm arm" he said laughing. "You only did that cuz you knew I couldn't hit you back ,you cunt" I said angrily.I walked away from this and went outside to get some air.But this bitch really wanted to get beat up.He pushed me from behind and I almost fell.I quickly balanced myself and turned around to be met with a fist hitting me in the cheekbone. "What are you gonna do now Topaz" he said laughing.

I had my face to the side sense he had punched me.I wasn't gonna let this dick get away like this.I quickly gave him a strong right hook and waited for the result.He was still standing but he was clearly in pain. "You fucking bitch" he said running towards me.I quickly dodged him and he ended up crashing with a car that was parked there.I went and picked him up by the collar and punched him several times in the face. "Good luck with fixing your nose" I said and let him fall from the grip I had on his collar.

I went inside and went right to my bedroom.I went into my bathroom and saw I had a bruise on my cheekbone. "Dammit I said" as I washed my hands.I took my Aid kit from under the sink and put alcohol on my knuckles. "Fuck" I winced at the pain.

I put on a shirt and was about to go to bed. When I got a text:

                             👜Ronnie💄.                     Ronnie: Hey,I heard what happened.You okay?

Me: How did you even know?

Ronnie: SweetPea told me.But you okay?
                                                                                     Me:Yeah I'm fine.Jimmy was just being a usual dick.I just busted my knuckles and have a bruise on my cheekbone.

Me:Nothing serious.

Ronnie: So Cheryl,huh?😏

Me: Yeah What about her?

Ronnie: Oh come on don't act dumb.You LIKE her.😁

Me: Yeah. I guess

Me: Anyway...By any chance do you know what her favorite flowers are?And her address?😬😬

Ronnie:Omg Toni...YOU ARE GOING TO SEND HER FLOWERS AHHHHHHHH.I wish I had someone like you.So thoughtful and romantic.But yes I know them

Me: Thanks I guess.So What are they??

Ronnie: Obviously red roses Toni🙄🙄.Btw she forgot her dress in your room.Can you bring it tmr?She's staying with me so you might as well send the flowers here.😁

Me: Does she know I'm texting you??Cuz if she does my plan is already ruined V😒

Ronnie: Oh no,she's  definitely asleep....with your hoodie on.She hasn't taken it off for a single second🤦🏻‍♀️

Me: Awww,so adorable😩.I'll see you guys tmr I guess.What time?

Ronnie: Like At 3pm??

Me: okay,I'll be there Good night V.

Ronnie: Good night Tones.