Princess

Toni's POV:

It was now lunch time and Jughead decided to join us.As we were heading to the coach's office Jughead asked "So...why do you smell like Cheryl?" He said with his nose scrunched up. I froze at the mention of Cheryl's name. "Umm long story short, she said I smelled bad so...yeah" I said leaving out the part where she called me a Serpent scum.I mean I don't get why she acted that way.Everything was going perfect.

As we were about to enter the coach's office,Sweetpea stopped and looked at us. "You know what..I'm gonna throw a party" he said really confident. "You?.A party?" I asked shocked. "Where did this come from?" Jughead asked really confused. "I don't know,I just wanna throw a party" he shrugged. "Okay?" I said and tried to open the door. "Hey not so fast.You HAVE to go" he said seriously. "You too" he said pointing toward Jughead. "Oh c'mon,it's probably gonna be all boring n shit" I said.

Really,last time he threw a party,he only invited Fangs,Jughead,and me.He didn't even buy alcohol or any chips like wtf? That's not a party. "No,it won't.This time I'll buy beer and everything.Not like last time,I was broke." He said while trying to convince us. "Ughhh fine I'll go.But only if Jughead goes.AND if you invite more people,not like last time." I said and looked at Jughead. "Uhhh no I'm not going"Jughead said and put his hands up. "If you don't go,I'll steal your beanie and burn it" Sweetpea said with seriousness written all over his face. "Fine" is all Jughead had to say.

All I had to do was go for tryouts and wish for the best.Easy peasy.
After school (school parking lot)

We were currently waiting on Sweetpea.Fangs and I had told him to tell Ronnie about the party so the word could get around. "There" He said as he jogged from Veronica's car to where Fangs and I were leaning on our bikes. "Congrats" I said sarcastically and started getting on my bike.

They all followed me into the South side since Noah lived the in the North.We started slowing down and looked for the right address.When we finally spotted the house, the guys and I turned off our engines and started heading inside but got cut off by mom yelling."FANGS...SWEETPEA" she said and went toward them with open arms. "GRACE" they screamed and went for a bear hug.Umm what about me?was this some kind of joke?

"Oh god you boys are all grown up" she said and finally saw me."Hey honey" she said and waved. "Wow I don't get a hug?" I asked and crossed my arms. "Oh yeah come over here" she said and finally let go of my buddies and hugged me for like 4 seconds. Wow she really missed me.

"Come on inside,we have to get to work" she said and clapped her hands while heading inside. "She missed us more than you" Sweetpea teased. "Oh shut up" I said and went inside.

"So Toni,I'm heading to the store to get some supplies and food okay?Meanwhile bring all the furniture inside, Okay? She said and headed out. "Yes ma'am" I said and took off my Serpent jacket. "You heard her boys,get to work" I said and sat on a box that was in the living room. "Yes ma-....Wait you have to help too!!" Fangs exclaimed.I laughed at the fact that they almost fell for my prank. "Okay Okay I'm going" I said while laughing.

3:43 pm

We had finally brought all the things inside but it was so god damm hot outside we were sweating so bad that Fangs and Sweetpea ended with no shirt on and me with a sportbra on. "Hey..I think we could use a break" I said panting. "Roger That" Sweetpea said and sat on a chair. "So I heard you were throwing a party" Fangs said and chuckled. " yeah it's gonna be lit" Sweetpea said. I just raised my eyebrows and looked to my side. "Hey!!It is" he said and laughed. "C'mon we have to take my bed upstairs" I said. "Fine" Sweetpea said.

4:12 pm
When we were done SweetPea and Fangs left to take a shower so we could meet at the Wyrm afterwards, so I asked Noah if he could bring all my clothes since that was all I had at his house. "Thanks bro...for everything " I said seriously. "Yeah yeah no problem" Noah said. "So um while I was packing your dirty shit,I saw a dress and was like wtf you know,cuz like you don't wear dresses,cuz you know you have a dick n shit,and I was like this is weird..." he kept rambling on on how I had a dick and how it was weird. "Yeah yeah I get it.Umm it's Cheryl's I forgot to give to her" I said while frowning. "Are you high?" I asked and he just stared at me like if he hadn't heard anything I just said. "Wait what,What you say...anyway Umm I gotta go" he said and walked back to his car since we were outside. "Yeah...bye" I said and closed the door.