💋💋

Cheryl's POV:

I was really enjoying the ride until we made it to the gate of my house.From outside I could see Daddy's 2020 BMW.I actually liked it when he came from his business trips but it was really annoying.He would ask me about school and about my recent relationships,which I didn't have.And believe it or not my dad is actually wwaaayyyy nicer than my mother.He was the one that accepted me and told me it was okay when I came out.The only thing,it's that he's really overprotective.Like when Heather played with me really broke me ,he was there to support me and wanted to cut her into pieces.On the other hand mother took it wayyy too seriously.She hates me even more than she already did.And when Daddy goes on his business trips,it's a opportunity to humiliate me in every way possible.

"We are here" Toni said as she turned off the engine. "Thank you Toni,I really appreciate it.And I wish I could stay with you longer but...you don't know my parents" I said as I took off the helmet and handed it off to her. "It's okay......there's gonna be more dates coming up so,don't worry" I laughed and looked at her. "What I'm not kidding" she said and offered me a hand. "Okay then" I said while blushing and looked at the ground.

I looked up at her and she was staring right back at me with those beautiful eyes.She smiled at me and looked at the sight of my house. "Your house is kinda creepy,don't you think?" She asked.And I just looked at my house and I had to agree.It was actually really creepy."It's really creepy actually,my bedroom's the only place that's not that creepy" I said.And it was true not everything was dark like the rest of the house.I actually let the light come inside my room."Mmmm,I would like to see it" she said with a chuckle. "Well....why don't you come over,tomorrow...after school?" I asked hoping that she would say yes. "Actually....I have to work but I get out at 5 in the afternoon " she said grabbing the back of her neck. "Wait what school are you going to?" I asked hoping she would go to Riverdale High. "Riverdale High?Do you go there?" She asked. "Yes I do.Ill help you with everything so don't let anybody else help you.Okay?okay.Oh and also be at school at 7:00 am,you don't want to be late for your first day of school.I'll see you tomorrow" I said as I walked toward my door but she was still following me with the biggest smile on her face. "Bye T.T" I said and was about to open the door when she grabbed my hand and held it with both of her hands.

She looked at me deeply in the eyes then looked down at my lips.She leaned in but only brushed her lips against mine.This only made me want her desperately.She let go of my hands and grabbed my face and slowly caressed my cheekbones with her thumbs as I loosely hugged her waist. "Cheryl.." she whispered slowly.I smiled and looked at her. "Yeah?" I whispered back. "Can I kiss you?"my heart literally fluttered at the cuteness of this question.I blushed and  nodded.Then,without hesitating we both leaned in at the same time.Our lips locked together.The kiss was everything.It felt like the world fell apart and we were just there.. not caring about anything in this moment.It was soft,slow,and comforting in ways that words could never.It felt like if I was walking on air.

As our lips moved in a sync way and finally came to a stop.My heart beating so loudly I was afraid Toni would hear it.And my lips a little swollen from that perfect and passionate kiss.She still held my face and let out a long sigh. "I love the nickname" she said finally.I laughed and hugged her,tight. "I wish you didn't have to go" I said honestly. "Yeah me too,but your dads probably going to come out looking for you" she said and rubbed my back with her hand as she held me close with the other one. "Yeah I know" I said and looked up at her since she was a bit taller than me.We hugged for about 3 minutes when she spoke up again.

"You're a pretty good kisser" she revealed. "Yeah I know,I get that a lot" I said jokingly. "Oh really?!" She said and giggled. "Yeah,actually my other girlfriend's waiting for me" I said and let go off her and laughed at her reaction. She had this surprising look on her face and her mouth wide open. "Oh,so I'm your girlfriend??" She asked and was pointing at herself. "Mmmm I don't know about that T.T.I'll have to think about it briefly before I give you an answer" I said and winked. "Okay....well,I'll see tomorrow cutie?" She asked and walked up to her bike. "Yeah,don't be late" I responded.I watched her as she walked away and asked myself Am I falling for her?.