"Oh hell No"

"Like What you see" Veronica said laughing. "Yeah" I said in a low voice that I didn't think she would hear. "I KNEW IT" She said standing up from her chair and running around her living room. "Omg wait till Kevin hears about this.Tomorrow's Monday right?". "Omg please don't tell Kevin.Its the only thing he's going to talk about all day" I begged. " Ughhh,I'll tell him I sucked dick or something so there'll be 2 things to talk ab- ". Ronnie got interrupted by a knock on the door. "What time is it?". "1:33" I said. "Toni's not supposed to be here till 3" she said as she made her way to the door.

Wait Toni's coming over. Omg She cant see me Like this. This is too simple.I don't even have makeup.What if she thinks I'm ug-. My thoughts stopped when I saw Veronica with roses. "Thank you" She said as she closed the door. " Who sent you flowers?" I asked. "Actually Cheryl, these are for you" She said with a big smile. "For me?...From who?" I asked confused. "Check". "I went over to where Ronnie was and looked inside to find a notecard.The notecard has my name on the front. "Sooo what does it sayyyy?" Veronica asked. "Aside from being sexy,what do you do for living- Toni" I read aloud and I automatically blushed.I could feel my cheeks burn from the embarrassment or I don't even know how I was feeling at this moment. "Oh my GOD!!!" Ronnie yelled in excitement. "I'm totally gonna pick on you with this your whole entire life!!!"

"Omg no Ronnie stoppp" I whined. "Okay...Okay go get ready.Toni's probably on her way.What time is it?" She asked. "2:15" I said as I put the flowers in a vase. "She's gonna be here at 3 so go go go" she said pulling out her phone.

"What are we going to do?" I asked Veronica. "What do you mean?" She asked. "What are we going to do when Toni gets here?" I asked as I rolled my eyes playfully. "You mean What are YOU GUYS going to do when she gets here" she said with a devilish smile. "Ronnie you did not" I said kinda mad. I was actually really excited but mad at the same time because Omg I wasn't looking my best right now.I mean I could do WAY better. "Umm yeah I did" she said like it was no big deal.

"DING DONG". "I'll get it" she said and ran down the stairs. "Toni, good to see you" I heard Veronica say. "We literally saw each other yesterday,but it's nice to see you too" Toni responded. "So what are we going to do?" She asked.

As I made my way downstairs I could see Toni Sitting down in the couch.She kept her eyes on me as I made my way to the bottom of the stairs and stood up. I looked at her outfit and it was pretty good. White shoes with black jeans and a polka dot shirt with a leather jacket. I was impressed. "Hey Cheryl....Got my gift?" She asked with a smirk. "Yeah...Thank you for the roses...they are beautiful" I said avoiding the cheesy line. "Yeah,they are...just like you" She said with a smile.My heart skipped a freaking beat.She called me beautiful.I could tell I was blushing because Veronica just giggled.There was a long but short silence before Veronica broke it.

"Anyway.....I'm heading out.See you on Monday Cheryl" she said as she grabbed her coat. "Wait where are you going? Weren't we all gonna hang out?" Toni asked confused. "She's gonna ditch us" I said still mad at her.I mean I did want to hang out with Toni.Gosh I did but I don't know if I could control myself.Not like the other time were we were both leani- "So it's just you and me" she said with a devilish smile. "Yeah I guess" I said shyly.Why am I shy wth.Im the HBIC of school I'm usual- "wanna go to Pop's?" She asked. "Yeah,let me go get my phone" I said going up the stairs.

"Okay princess" she said with a giggle. "Stop calling me that!!" I yelled from upstairs. "Why?!" She yelled back.Because it drives me crazy and all I want to do is kiss you. "Because I'm no ones princess.... not yet!!" I yelled back.
I made my way downstairs once again and she said "Yet" with a smirk. "Yet" I repeated as I made my way outside.

"Wait how are we goi- oh hell no Im not getting on that" I said as she got on her death trap. "C'mon it'll be fun...I'll be careful." She said as she started the engine. "When was the last time you crashed?" I asked not knowing if she had crashed or not. "Like 2 months ago or less.I really don't remember" she said like it was nothing.I was about to say something but she quickly said "BUT it was because I was racing,it's not like if I'm going to race with you on it too"I just stared at her with my arms crossed."Come on babes I'm starving" she said with puppy eyes.How could you say no to that?. "Fine but if you go over the speed limit,Toni I swear-". "You could cut my balls off,I swear I won't go over the speed limit" she said with a serious expression on her face.

"Here" She said as she handed me her helmet. "What about you?I don't want you to get hurt" I said not even noticing that I literally said that I cared about her. "I'll be fine.Plus I'd rather get hurt than you getting hurt". I smiled at her while she smiled back and put the helmet over my head. "Now hang on tight Blossom" she said as she kicked the stand on the side.I wrapped my arms around her stomach loosely. "You're gonna have to hang on tighter than that if you want to make it out alive" she said over the roarings of the bike. I let out a shaky breath and hanged on tighter like if there was no tomorrow.I could feel all 6 little but hard squares on her toned stomach.I moved my hands a little but got interrupted by Toni laughing and saying "Hey don't get too excited". I stopped my actions and brought my hands were they were before."Not even" I said with a sarcastic tone.