Roses

Veronica's POV

As I started waking up I checked on Cheryl and she was all snuggled up on Toni's sweater.Aww cute I thought.I checked the time and it was 10 am.I got up and made my way into my bathroom and started the shower.To be honest Cheryl and Toni would make a cute ass couple.I totally ship it.Kevin will die when I tell him about this.

My parents were currently in a business trip so me and Cheryl had the whole house to ourselves.As I was putting on my makeup for the day my phone started ringing. "Hello?". "Hey Veronica,is Cheryl with you?" said Penelope. "Yeah she stayed overnight" I said as I continued putting on mascara. "Oh thank god, would you might telling her that her father's coming back tonight?Oh and also tell  her that I expect her to come home for dinner." she said. "Oh yeah no problem Ms.Blossom.I'll tell her". "Okay thank you,bye" she hanged up before I could tell her anything. "Ugh rude" I said out loud.

Cheryl's POV

I woke up to the smell of pancakes and eggs.I checked the time and it was 11:24 am.I got up and noticed I had fallen asleep in Toni's hoodie.The sight of this brought all the memories of last night.I smiled to myself before going out to the kitchen to find Ronnie flipping pancakes. "Hey sunshine" she said with a bright smile. "Hey" I said in a sleepy voice. "You might want to head to the showers if I were you" She said as she went back to flipping pancakes. "Why?" I asked confused. "Because a special someone is going to come" she said while giggling. "Who?". "Oh,just head to the shower Cheryl" she said annoyed. "By the way your mom called". "What did she want?" I asked. "She told me to tell you that your dad is coming back to town tonight,and to meet them for dinner" she said as she started cutting fruit. "Ughh,alright" I said as I made my way upstairs. "Oh you could borrow anything you want from my closet" she yelled. "Okay thank you" I yelled back

12 pm (Toni's POV)

"Hey Toni,wake up". Someone said and started shaking me. "Toni". "What" I said in a raspy voice. "Get up!!". I opened my eyes and was met with Noah. "Why?Where are you going" I asked as I sat up.He had some white converse,black jeans,and a simple white shirt. "I'm just going out with some friends.... my parents are coming home tonight.I already told them about you staying here" he said said as he started picking up the pillows from the floor and throwing them at me. "Oh okay,thanks" I said. "Are you going out?" He asked me. "Yeah I'm going to Ronnie's" I said as I got out of bed and looked through my drawers. "So you and that redhead huh?" He asked with a smile. "Yeah I guess" I said as I took out black jeans. "What's the plan?" he asked as he made my bed for some odd reason. "Roses" I said with a smirk. "Okay..Okay I see you Topaz" I laughed and took out some boxers. "What should I put in the card...Give me something cheesy" I said with a smile.I couldn't wait to go see her.

"Ummm idk,I'm not that kind of guy" He said with a shrug. "Okay then mmmm what about "There's only one thing I'd like to change about you,and that would be your last name". "Nah too early" he said. "Mmm oh oh "Aside from being sexy,what do you do for living" I said laughing totally joking. "Yeah that's a good one!!!" Noah said clapping his hands. "Really,I was actually joking" I said turning on the shower.

40 min later

Once I got out of the shower I put on a some white Nautica shoes,black jeans with holes on the knees,a white button up shirt with blue polka dots and to finish off the look my serpent jacket.I checked the time and it was 12:23. I grabbed my phone,wallet and my bike keys and headed outside.I was pretty impressed how Noah got the whole place cleaned up before his parents came home.I got on my bike and headed to the flower shop.

I parked my my bike and went inside the flower shop. "Hey you got any red roses?" I asked the middle aged man that was behind the register. "Umm Yeah,I think we have some somewhere over here" he said as he made his way past me. "Oh right here" he said grabbing the roses. "That's gonna be all?" He asked. "Yeah" I said as I got my wallet out. "Would you like to write anything on a card?" . "Yes please" I said. "So who's the fortunate one?" He said grabbing a card and a pen. "Oh, this beautiful redhead.....I'm trying to make her mine"I said while writing the cheesy line on the notecard. "You are gonna her her don't worry...Roses are the best way to get them,trust me" he said while smiling. "I've been married for 22 years.Choosing Roses where the best choice I ever made" he said while smiling. "Thank you" I said.I gave him the address of Ronnie's house and payed for the Roses.I checked the time and it was 12:46.The flowers were probably gonna her to Ronnie's house around 1 pm.

I went to a coffee shop around the corner and got an iced latte and a little cupcake.

Cheryl's POV:

I changed into a simple red crop top that Veronica had all the way in the bottom of her drawer and some black jeans with holes on them.I went downstairs and saw Ronnie eating her pancakes and scrolling through her social media. "Hey you mind if I use some of your makeup?" I asked. "Yeah it's fine" she said still looking at her phone. "You know,you should check Toni's insta...It's pretty interesting" she said with a smirk. "Oh really!!What kind of interesting?" I said as I grabbed a plate and put some fruit and a pancake on it. "You'll just have to see for yourself" she said laughing. "Just let me see" I whined. "Nope" She said.I quickly snatched her phone and looked at at some of the photos.

Topaz_Toni32

Liked by Reggie67 and 713 more

See all 48 comments
Laura._.Loren: Damm Toni🥵🥵
Fangs.144:Yours are better than mine🥺
SeweetPea_13: Go get them girls Toni😂

I had to admit that is pretty hot.And it wasn't one  of her recents soooo I'm pretty sure that by now she is more ripped than that.The sight just made me horny.

I looked at the comments because why the hell not and quickly noticed this Laura girl.Who does she think she is?She has no damm right to be commenting on Toni's photos.As I realized what I had just thought.I asked myself Am I jealous?No I'm not jealous I'm just...looking out for a friend....that I have a big crush on...Okay I'm totally jealous.