Smiles and more smiles

"Here come with me" she said with a smile as she grabbed my hand.Her hand was the smoothest thing I've ever touched.So gentle.We went towards a room and she opened a door. "So you live here" I said while looking around. there wasn't anything really.Just a tv on top of a chest of drawers,2 beside table lamps on each side,and a bed.The bed was white with blue.It was pretty but simple. "Umm Yeah,only for a little bit tho". "I'm moving in with my mom when she comes back from New York" she said as she was picking up clothes from the ground.

There were clothes everywhere.Im pretty sure she was the the lazy kinda girl.As I looked around there were boxers on her bed.They had donuts on them.I giggled out loud.Oh no. "Sorry for the mess" she said and quickly grabbed the boxers trying to hide them with an embarrassed look on her face. "Oh it's okay" I said giggling and she soon joined.

I stood there awkwardly looking down at the floor in front of her bed as she put her clothes in her laundry basket. "Oh,I'm so sorry, I forgot!!!she said as she laughed.I followed her to the bathroom and she opened the closet. "Pick any you'd like" she said with a big smile.I looked at the many options there were.She had lots of hoodies and windbreakers. "I'm pretty sure any would look good on you but here" she said as she got a red hoodie with "Topaz" on the front and back. "I think this one would be the best one of all" she said as she had her cuate ass smirk. "Omg you have to be kidding me" I said as I laughed. "What!!It would look good on you". "Plus" She said as she got closer.Oh no,don't get closer.I thought.Actually yes.Get closer.

"Everyone will know you are kinda taken by me". "Oh really" I said as I felt her minty,hot breath on my face. I looked at her dark brown eyes then at her lips.Those darn lips that looked so damm soft.I felt her lean in and I felt myself lean in too. "Toni,Cheryl?" Veronica said as she opened the door. "In here" Toni said as she licked her lips and looked at me. "You haven't changed?" Veronica asked me. "Umm no.I was actually having a really good conversation with Toni" I said as I smiled. "Do you need anything else?" Toni asked. "I figured you would need underwear but I don't think you'll want it" she said smiling and closing the closet. "Why wouldn't I?" I asked confused. "Ummm...." Toni looked at Ronnie then at me and Veronica just put her hands up. "Long story short, I have a full functioning dick" she said.I was fully taken by surprise.I clearly didn't expect this but wow.She had a dick.A dick.Damm.This couldn't get better. All the things I could d-"I shouldn't have said it" Toni said as she saw my stunned face. "Oh no it's fine" I said quickly trying to make her feel better. "It's REALLY fin-I-I think it's hot tha-that you have a dick.I mean now I think you are even more hotter" As soon as I said this I could feel my face turn all red and I could see Ronnie trying to hide her laughter.I forgot she was till here.Omg what did I just say.I would literally like the Earth,just to swallow me whole."I'll wait outside" Veronica said as she got of the bathroom and started laughing.

"So you thought I was hot before?" She said with her smirk. "Well.....yes.Who wouldn't?" I asked as I moved my finger in between her abs.So smooth.They were hard.You could tell she worked out a lot. "I think you are pretty hot too" she said as she moved a piece of my hair behind my ear as she looked at me in the eyes.I just wanted to kiss her so bad but part of me wouldn't dare.She grabbed my face and touched my cheekbones with her thumb slowly while she looked deep into my eyes."So...I'll let you change princess, if you need anything else,I'll be in my bed waiting".Princess.The pet name gave me butterflies.The only other person who gave me butterflies was Heather.But that  was in the past.She was only trying to figure herself out while I fell in love.Deep in love.She played with me and she broke me.Then my brother died.That broke me even more and I was in a dark place at that time.I had no one.I felt so alone.

A tear rolled down my face as my emotions were getting to me, but I quickly wiped it away.It wasn't a good time to be sad at this moment.Toni made me feel good about myself.So I wasn't going to miss this chance.

I quickly put the hoodie over my bra sense it was already dry.I heard the door open and saw Veronica come inside the bathroom. "You ready". "Yeah,Is Toni in her room?" I asked. "Yeah,she's watching football" she said as she rolled her eyes in a playful way.We got out of the bathroom and immediately saw Toni with grey sweatpants that made her "thing" look even bigger and the same sports bra. "Hey" She said with a smile. "Hey" I said shyly. "You look good in my hoodie" she said with a smirk. "Thanks" I said as I blushed. "So we need to be heading out now" Veronica said breaking the awkward silence. "I'll walk you guys out" Toni said as she put her checkered vans on.

When we got outside things got pretty awkward. "I'll wait for you inside the car Cheryl". "Okay" I said looking at her. "Bye Toni" She said as she hugged her. "Bye Ronnie".This made me a little bit jealous but it was Ronnie and she said she was like family so I really didn't mind.As Ronnie walked away I looked at the ground shyly. "Soooo...will I be able to see you again princess?" She asked as she bent her knees a little bit so I could meet her eyes sense I was looking at the ground.(P.S Toni's a little bit taller than Cheryl). "Depends....Will I be able to keep your hoodie?" I asked. "Yes.You can keep it but I will need your number" she said smiling. "Okay then.Deal" I said matching her smile.She handed me her phone and I put my phone number and saved to contacts. "How do I know that you didn't give me a wrong number?" "Why Would I even do that?" I said laughing. "I don't know...girls tend to do that a lot" she said with a weak smile. "Well..I'm not those girls" I said getting closer to her.

Our little moment got interrupted by Veronica "beep beep". "Welp I hope I see you soon" she said smiling. "I hope so too". "Can I hug you?" She asked with a nervous smile. Awwww she's so cute. "You don't even have to ask". I said. She got even closer and we hugged.She had no shirt on so my hands could feel her bare skin.As soon as I touched her she got goosebumps.We hugged for a while and when I cut our embrace I kissed her cheek which left her stunned. "See you later hottie" I said as I walked toward the car.All I heard was Toni's laugh. "The only hottie here,is you"she yelled.I giggled and closed the door.