Shit,Shit,Shit!!!

Toni's POV

*beep* *beep* *beep* Is the sound I woke up to for the fifth time this morning.I looked at my alarm clock and it was 7:05. Shit shit shit.

I got up too fast from my bed that made me a little bit too dizzy. I quickly got inside the bathroom and got in a the shower.After 5 minutes I got out and brushed my hair and put it in a messy ponytail.I put on the first thing I saw when I opened up my drawers.As I'm putting on deodorant a thought came across my head. CHERYL.omfg She is going to kill me.

At this point my phone started ringing.It was a unknown caller but I still answered. "Hello?" I asked as I put toothpaste on my toothbrush. "Toni,where are you?" I'd recognize that voice anywhere. "I'm so sorry Cheryl....I woke up late,I'm sorry" I said while brushing my teeth. "Ughh Why did I know this was going to happen...Anyway when you get here just wait for me in the office okay?okay.Oh and you owe me one....I stayed outside of school waiting for you for 5 minutes.Do you know what that feels like?" She rambled through the phone. "No Cheryl I don't know how that feels like" I said as I grabbed my keys and made my way outside Noah's house. "Well hurry up,you don't wanna miss 2nd period too" she said. "Okay,I'm on my way gorgeous" I said and smirked. "Okay...drive safe.I don't want you getting hurt" she said and sighed. "Okay, see you there,Bye" I said. " Bye T.T" she said and hung up.I smiled and put on my helmet.

7:54

As I made my way into the schools parking lot I saw Sweetpea's bike and I parked mine besides his.Sweetpea and I have been friends for the longest.Since I was little we used to hang out every single day.We would do the dumbest things then get in trouble.We also smoked our first blunt together and it was the funniest shit ever.We ended up recording ourselves and then went to 7 eleven.But when I moved to New York I met Ronnie and we instantly became best friends.Then I moved back and here I am.

"Hey Tiny" SweetPea said. I turned to my left and he was with Fangs and Noah. "Hey What up" I said as I went over to them and did our handshake. "Noah,dude,why didn't wake me up.I missed 1st cuz I woke late" I said and laughed.But he was hella stoned. "Ey don't blame me I left the house like 10 minutes before you so,we both missed 1st" he laughed. "Fangs,I didn't see you at the party" I said and he simply smiled. "What?You finally grew some balls and asked Kevin?" I asked. "Hell Yeah...I took him on a date" he said and smiled. "WHIPPED" Sweetpea and I said at the same time. "Oh shut up Tiny, I saw you with Miss.Cheryl at pops all touchy n shit" Fangs said. "Oooouuuuu Tiny,What up with that?" Noah asked. "We were just hanging out" I said and blushed but quickly brought myself back together. "What about you Sweets,You still begging for Josie?" I asked and took a hit from the blunt that was being passed around.All I got was a playful shove from Sweets. "Nah,I'm over that bitch.She doesn't know what's She's missing out" He said.We all laughed and Sweetpea just stared at us. "What?" He asked . "Nothing" we all said at the same time.

I looked at my phone and I had a message from my mom.

Mom:"Toni I'm back from NewYork,and I'm going to need help to move things into the house.Can you come after school?"

"Well I gotta get going,see you guys after school" Noah said and left. "Since when does Noah hang out with you guys?" I asked. "He doesn't,he just wanted to get high" Fangs said and laughed. "Who was that?" Sweetpea asked when he noticed I was texting back to someone."My mom,she's already here in Riverdale.She wants me to help her with the furniture after school." I said. "If you want,we could help you,we don't have anything else to do after except go to the Wyrm." Sweetpea said and Fangs just nodded. "Yeah sure then after that we could go to the Wyrm since I have a shift" I said.

After our little planning the bell rang and we all went inside and I went to the office.And there She was.Standing perfectly with a red plaid miniskirt and a croptop that revealed a little bit of her creamy skin and black high heels.Oh and let's not forget those lips coated with red lipstick.I looked down at my outfit and I was pretty impressed.I actually didn't do a bad job.