"A little Kiss??"

"Here you go ladies"Toni said as she handed Veronica her towel. "Thanks,Tones" Veronica said as she wrapped the towel around her."Here Cher" she said as she unfold the towel and held it open so I would go into it. "Thank you" I said while wrapping myself with the towel and blushing. "You guys could go change in my room if you want" she suggested. "Umm Yeah we will be over there in a second" Veronica said with a smile. "Okay....If you guys need anything I'll be right inside" she said. "Thanks again" I said smiling like crazy. "You're welcome cutie" She said before she winked and walked away.

"Hey Ronnie, Do you have any other pair of underwear...I didn't bring any" I said as I picked up my dress.I looked up and noticed she was staring at me and giggling. "Why are you staring at me,I asked you a question?" I said with full annoyance. "You blushed"!! She said kind of loud.Was it that obvious,I thought to myself. "Omg first of all, keep your voice down and second of all,nobody calls me cuti- "I tried to explain but she cut me off. "Except Reggie which he is totally good looking,but you NEVER blush when HE calls you cutie....so,spill" She said with her arms crossed and raised eyebrows.

Should I tell her.I don't know maybe I should wai- "Oh my freaking god,just spill!" She yelled. "Okay,fine.I do like her but I don't know, I feel like I should get to know her better and see if she still interest me but you know how my mother is.And you know I don't really open up to people that much so-What if she doesn't even like me?" I asked trying to get everything out and just getting to the point.

"Are you blind" She asked me with her arms still crossed.I just stared at her.I really didn't know what to say at this point. "Like are you really that blind,do you not see how she looks at you?". "She probably only wants to be friends that's all" I said kinda sad.What if she just wanted to keep it that way?Did she even have a girlfriend?With that body and face,I'm pretty sure she had girls chasing after her.

"I have known Toni almost all my life.She was my bestfriend and still keeps on being my bestfriend.I know that look she gives you,just believe me" she said with full honesty. "Do you have extra underwear or no" I said trying to change the subject.It was starting to get pretty cold outside now that the sun had come down. "I only brought an extra pair of undies....ask Toni if you could borrow a baggy sweater or something" she said shrugging like it was no big deal.Which it was since I would have to go up to her room...With her...Alone...And have to wear HER hoodie.....with no bra on.Just great.

"Can you come with me?" I asked. "Ugh sure,but imma change in the bathroom so,you're gonna have to ask her for the sweater.Just like the big girlie you are.Okay?" She asked with raised eyebrows. "Okay,lets just go" I said disappointed.I didn't want to be alone with Toni....Just yet.What if I got out of control?What if I kissed those perfect lips of hers?Calm yourself Cheryl.Its all going to be fine.

As we looked for Toni my heart started racing.I didn't wan- "There she is" Veronica said as she pointed toward a group of guys joking around and smoking weed? "Hey Toni.Can you come here for a second" Veronica said. "Uhh Yeah,be right there" She said as she took the blunt and took a hit before handing it off to a big,tall teenage boy that had dark hair and a tattoo on his neck and a black leather jacket.She smoked?Did she not know she could ruin herself?I continued looking at the boys that were with her and they all had black leather jackets with a snake on the back.Southside Serpents?I thought.

"What's up?" She asked. "Cheryl wanted to ask you something,but can you first take me to the bathroom?" she asked. "Yeah follow me" She said as she looked me up and down once more and headed to the stairs which we followed. "It's going to be this door right here"she said with her raspy voice and red eyes. "Okay thank you.Cheryl once you finish meet me downstairs so we can go home...if you don't end up staying" she said before winking and closing the door. "Sooo you wanted to ask me something princess?" She asked with her damm smirk that drives me crazy.I kinda cringed at the nickname.Nobody called me that."Umm Yeah...Can I borrow one of your sweaters?Its cuz I didn't know it was going to be a pool party so I wasn't prepared like Ronnie bu-" I rushed out as I was trying not to panic . "Hey chill,calm down" She said smiling. "Of course you could borrow one of my sweaters.But...."There was a long but short pause.But What Toni. "You're gonna have to give me a kiss" she said shrugging.My eyes widened and I immediately blushed.Hard.What was I supposed to say.Yes? No?.I couldn't even move.Part of me just wanted to kiss those perfect lips but the other part just wanted to run away."I'm kidding!!" She said. "I'm just messing with you"She said laughing.Omg this girl was going to be the death of me.

A/N
Should I keep going?I know I barely started but I feel like this story isn't going anywhere?Anyway just comment if I should keep going.And also leave suggestions:)