Chapter 2

Anthony: (So here I am sitting in a bull head with Amanda as I see Ruby trying to avoid Yang who's just trying to get close to her until I get spotted by her.... just fan-freaking-tastic)

Ruby: Anthony!

Yang: Anthony? She says with tears in her eyes. (Please like she actually missed me)

Ruby: Anthony! It's so good to see you.

Anthony: (oh for the love of grim woman decide whether you wanna talk to me or ignore)

Anthony: "Yeah sure it is."

???: Hey Rubes who's this.

Ruby: "oh sis this is Anthony!"

???: So you're the one who ran from that abusive man.

Anthony: Yeah. Also, Sis?

???: Oh right. Laurie Rose. Yours and Ruby's older sister.

Anthony:(whoa what's going on?! A secret love child or something...wait if she's older does that make us the secret love children?) "Right if you're our sister where were you when that bastard abused me."

Laurie: "With Qrow."

Anthony: "You were with Uncle Qrow? Ok then Why did Mom never talk about you."

Ruby: "Actually Mom talked about her all the time it was just that Tai or Yang would've already..... beaten..... you....up by then."

Anthony: (Ok not a secret love child. Can check that off the list)

Amanda: "Anthony W-who are these people?"

Anthony: "The short one with hair like mine is Ruby my Twin sister the one with hair too yellow to be considered blond is my older sister Yang and the one with pure red hair is my older-older sister Laurie who I just learned I had today."

Ruby: "Oh by the way where have you been moms been trying to find you ever since you left. She couldn't find you, she left Tai and got really depressed. She barely leaves the room she set up for you, she barely eats, me and Yang usually cry ourselves to sleep."

Anthony: (these demons actually cry tears?! You sure that ain't acid? Guess you learn something new everyday.)

Yang: "An-Anthony is it really you?"

Anthony: "Yes, Blondie It is me. What, did you and Tai-dye miss your punching bag?"

Yang: "A-a-Anthony I-I'm sorry for everything!"

Anthony: "Yeah well 'sorry' doesn't erase the past." Just then we felt the bullhead stop as we had arrived at Beacon

We had left the Bullhead with the blonde kid from earlier rushing out and throwing up in a nearby trash can.

Blonde: "Whoa... mmmm... bleeeeehh.... blleehh... bleh..."

After seeing the poor kid throw up I walked into the courtyard next to Amanda with Ruby next to me and Laurie next to her.

Anthony/Amanda/Ruby/Laurie: "Wow..."

Anthony: (that felt way to anime like)

Laurie: "The view from Vale's got nothing on this."

Just then a kid with a collapsible staff walked by followed by a girl with a fire sword.

Ruby/Anthony: "Ooh! Ooh! Sis/Amanda! That kid has a collapsible staff! And she's got a fire sword!"

Anthony: (again too anime like!)

As Ruby and I were freaking out about the other people's weapons both Laurie and Amanda reached out and pulled us back by our hoods.