Chapter 22

(A/N: "GUESS WHO'S BACK MOTHERFUCKERS! ok now enjoy the show.)

You hear laughter, and chatter as we see Anthony and Amanda dancing away.

Anthony: "hahahaha, and then jaune just killed the ursa like a champ and left cardin quivering."

Amanda: "my god jaune, i didnt know he had it in him."

Anthony: "Well i did. He's a strong dude, speaking of which where is the guy."

They then hear a burst of laughter from the crowd.

Amanda: "whats going on over here?"

Anthony: "i dont know. Lets go have a look."

Anthony and Amanda walk towards the center of the crowd to have a look and see jaune in a dress talking to pyrrah.

Amanda: "oh my god."

Anthony: "hoooly shit. Jaune is officially broken."

Before the pair could say anything else jaune takes pyrrah on to the dance floor while ren and nora follow close behind.

Anthony: "what in the world?"

Immediately team JNPR begin to dance in sync.

Amanda: "Wow theyre amazing. How are they moving in sync like that, theyre teamwork must be perfect."

Anthony: "honestly its way out of this world its like they practiced this choreography before."

Anthony then backs away to look around the room. He see's weiss talking with neptune.

Anthony: "well butter my back and call me a biscuit. Didnt think he had the balls to go back to her."

He continues looking around and notices ruby at the ball entrance talking to kie who was wearing a black suit with a purple tie.

Anthony: "ok now really call me a biscuit what the hell. Damn ruby never knew you would grow up. I wonder what yang has to say about this."

He looks around one last time and see's blake dancing with sun with a smile on her face.

Anthony: "well look who decided to come. Welp it looks like today was a good day and nothing went wrong."

Amanda: "come on Anthony stop inner monologuing and lets keep dancing."

She begins to drag Anthony's arm towards the dance floor.

Anthony: "hahaha ok ok im coming."

The pair continue to dance the night away unknowingly lost in each others eyes until weiss interrupts them.

Weiss: "hey um, mind if i steal him from you for a bit. It wont be long."

Amanda looks at anthony then back at weiss.

Amanda: "sure its no problem at all. I have been hogging him all night anyways."

Weiss: "thank you. It wont be long."

As amanda walks away weiss and anthony begin to dance.

Anthony: "you and yang did an amazing job at making this party."

She was silent for a couple seconds.

Weiss: "thanks, it was alot of work."

Anthony: (god i gotta find a way to break this ice. Heh ice. Ok ok focus.)

Weiss: "um anthony the thing is."

You break out of your trance and look at weiss as she has a sadden look in her eyes.

Weiss: "i wanted to apologize."

Anthony confusingly stared at weiss.

Anthony: "fooooorrrrr?"

Weiss bit her lower lip.

Weiss: "for saying all those mean things about jaune, and rejecting him so unfairly. You were right. Jaune is a great guy, and an amazing friend. A friend i dont deserve."

Weiss began to shake as she tried to hold back tears.

Anthony wipes away the tears from her eyes.

Anthony: "you dont need to apologize to me. If anyone needs an apology its jaune but thats besides the point. I also apologize for saying all those mean things about you. You shouldnt feel forced to go with jaune i was just angry on the way you talked about jaune. Though he's older i see him as a younger brother. I really care about him."

Weiss: "hehe, i guess im not the only one with good friends looking out for them."

Anthony shows a wide smile.

Anthony: "you got that right, now how about we stop being gloomy and enjoy this party! We wont be young forever."

Weiss: "you got yourself a deal."

Anthony and weiss stopped dancing and walked towards their friends. For the rest of the night they talked, joked, and laughed uknowing to the danger that is soon to come.

----------------

What is up guys i know things have been pretty hard. If it hasnt for you then just know im jealous >.> welp lets see how the characters and the story develops from here since this is basically the turning point of rwby.