chapter 17

We follow Anthony and his team as they enter the library with their group of friends.

Anthony: "oh no they're playing that card game they used to force me to play when we were kids."

Amanda: "that doesnt sound so bad"

Anthony: "they destroy my whole army and just leave a single fleet to keep me from leaving the game, and with just a fleet there wasnt much i could do but wait for them to end me."

And as if on que the team sees weiss cuddle ruby as both of their armies were eliminated.

Amanda: "I stand corrected."

Anthony: "yeah no screw this im gonna go look for a book ill see yall later."

Pierce: "same here, ill go check up on ren. Gonna compare reviews with him for the upcoming test.

Laurie: "fine whatever me and amanda are gonna go hang with them. Bye"

Amanda: "no wait i wanna-"

Anthony went towards a shelf, pierce to Ren, and Amanda got dragged along by Laurie to team RWBY.

Anthony: "now, wheres that book blake has been reading before."

Anthony searched for 3 minutes when he noticed it at the top of the shelf.

Anthony: "of course it has to be way up there, where else would it be?"

Anthony said sarcastically. He climbed the book shelf and attempted to grab the book.

Anthony: "al...most...there."

Anthony hopped up to grab the book.

Anthony: "gotcha."

But as anthony came back down he missed his footing on the shelf and began falling down to the ground, and landed on someone.

Anthony: "augh, sorry about that, but thanks for breaking my fall."

????: haha, we have got to stop meeting like this."

Anthony looks at the person he bumbed into realizing it was the guy he met before.

Anthony: "dude! Wassup how have you been?"

He flinched a bit and put a finger to his lip.

Kyren: "dont want to get kicked out of the library now do you?"

Anthony: " oh my bad haha, sorry again i was reaching for a book i wanted to read."

Kyren: "its alright, it was an accident after all."

Anthony: "this is great, why dont you come with me? I can introduce you to my friends."

Kyren turned his head as if he was looking at someone else.

Kyren: "how about you go ahead and ill catch up. Theres something....im also looking for."

Anthony: "alright then, but be quick. My friends arent the type to stay in one place for too long."

Kyren chuckles.

Kyren: "like someone i know."

Anthony: "ok see you in a bit."

Anthony leaves kyren and rejoins his friends to see sun and stranger to be there.

Anthony: "hey sun whats shaken, whos your friend.

Sun: "nothing much just this bacon, and this is neptune."

Ruby slammed her head on the table.

Ruby: "please stop with the bad puns, im not in the mood."