Chapter 7

The Chapter begins with Glynda and Ozpin standing at the edge of a cliff

Glynda: “Our last pair has been formed, sir. Nora Valkyrie And Lie Ren. Poor boy I can't possibly imagine those two getting along. Still, he's probably better off than ms. Nikos.”

Ozpin: “Hmm…”

Glynda: “I don't care what his transcripts say, that Jaune fellow is not ready for this level of combat. I guess we'll find out soon enough. At their current pace they should reach the temple within just a few minutes shortly after that group of four do. Speaking of which what did you use as relics this year? ...Professor Ozpin?”

Ozpin continues to look at his monster as it shows two different things one is Ruby sitting in the grass as Weiss walks around and the other is Of Anthony and Pierce killing some Beowulf's while Amanda and Laurie kill some Ursa that have appeared behind them.

Anthony: “Honestly That was too easy.”

Pierce: You would expect it to be a challenge.

Anthony: “I feel like you just jinxed us.”

Amanda: “Let's keep going.”

Anthony: “Right.”

Shortly after the group of four see a temple. As the group enter they sense something, Anthony swiftly grabs a black pawn as Laurie does the same to its pair. When they hear a recognizable voice.

Yang: “Think this is it?”

The girl, Blake, just looks to her partner before continuing to walk.

Blake: “Chess Pieces?”

Anthony: “Yeah.”

Yang: “Some Of them are missing.”

Laurie: “Because these are probably the relics.”

Yang: Looks like-

Amanda: “like we weren't the first ones here.”

Blake: “Well... I guess we should pick one.”

Yang: “Hmm... How about a cute little pony?”

Blake: “Sure.”

Pierce: “It's a knight piece.”

Yang: “But horses can't be knights.”

Anthony face palmed.

Anthony: No but Knights ride horses. And because the castle is the Rook the Horse represents the Knights speed as well as their damage from horseback.

Yang: “Ok... well that wasn't too hard. Oh Anthony you should get the other one so we can-”

Anthony: “NEVER!...IN A MILLION YEARS!!”

Yang: “Aww... what about-”

Anthony: “No.”

Blake: “Well it's not like this place is very difficult to find.”

Just then a girlish squeal is heard as the others turn in the direction of it.

Yang: “Some girls in trouble.”

Anthony: “Oh so you care about *muffled* a girl being in danger but not your own brothers pain.”

Laurie: “Not now Anthony.”

Yang: Blake, did you hear that?

Blake: “yes.”

Yang: “what should we do?”

???: Heads up!

Cut to black
Chapter End.

……………………………………………………………………………………………