Special Chapter 1

we are in a eating hall with pierce and his family.

Rayna: "pierce you made sure to enroll to beacon correct?"

pierce answered back with a monotone voice.

Pierce: "yes mam"

Rayna: "Good, this mission requires the absolute best from you and your brother. It took alot of work to enroll you into it, so you best not make any mistakes."

Price: "think of this as your initiation little brother."

Zenith: "We've all had to go through it son."

Pierce: "yes brother, yes father"

as pierce finishes his plate, he then walks into a dark room with his mother and prepares for his training a.k.a "torture".

Rayna: "today your going to drink this very poisonous vial, I need you to survive through it and develope a immunity, and do it fast we dont have time to waste".

She then walks out and leaves pierce in the room. he looks down at the vial, and sighs.

Pierce: "for the family."

he gulps it all down, and instantly feels the lava melting pain going through his esophagus and into his stomachs. he screams in agony on the ground for 5 days and repeats the process.

*time skip*

We see Pierce in a vehicle with his mother.

Rayna: "how did it go?"

Pierce: "I hardly feel anything at all whenever i drink it now."

Rayna: "good, remember this is all for the Marks family. We are a family of assassins after all."

Pierce: (there it is, the reason behind my birth and my training. I cant complain though, im doing whatever it takes to please them. its better than to ever go through what i did before, anything but that.) "I understand"

Rayna: "you will rendezvous with your brother as soon as possible, and from there i will contact both of you to tell you your assignment."

Pierce: "yes mam."

Pierce gets off the vehicle and into the airship to beacon. he notices a lot of conversation going on, and decided it was best to avoid any confrontation.

*time skip*

As they arrive in beacon pierce begins his search for price.

Pierce: "he said to meet near by a statue"

then a huge explosion went off nearby.

????: "Unbelievable! this is exactly the kind of thing i was talking about."

????: "im really really sorry"

Pierce: "yeah i better avoid that. it spells nothing but trouble"

pierce then ends up in the auditorium where the headmaster is a speech. As he finishes the group head to the training grounds where they will be tested for their skills, and the headmaster is explaining the instructions.

Pierce: "so im assuming we will be chased by the creatures of grim while trying to reach our destination?"

Mr.Ozpin: "yes that is correct, i sure do hope you know your capabilities, dont want an accident to occur."

Pierce: "yes sir"

and with that pierce was sent flying into the sky with the bunch that he saw awhile ago.

Pierce: "i hope i dont run into them, partnering up with them will be a disaster."

As pierce lands he begins to sprint to search for price,but he then begins to hear voices and noises coming from grim. he then sprints off in that direction and shoots the grim.

????: "come on i couldve taken it!"

Pierce: "then why didnt you?"

????: "im not faster than a speeding bullet.....or am i?"

pierce notices there was three of them and decided it was best to partner up with the odd one out while he still had the chance.

Pierce: "so theres three of you, which one is missing a partner?"

Laurie: "Laurie Rose, pleasure to make the acquaintance."

Pierce: "Pierce"

Laurie: "no last name?"

Pierce: "rather not say"

????: "understandable. I personally go by my adopted last name even though some call me by my birth last name."

Pierce: "Ok. Let's get a move on."

????: "Alright. Amanda Stay behind me. Laurie I want you watching the rear guard. Pierce you want to take point?"

Pierce: "Sure. But I expect you three to stay vigilant."

????: "Okkkk mister hot shot."

the other female spoke up in a hesitant voice

????: "R-Right."

Laurie: "Got it."

????: "Alright then we're on the move."

Pierce: "Yeah. Let's go."

Chapter End.

---------

hey guys sorry it took so long just to write this short chapter but creating the background for pierce took a while longer than i thought and i also noticed a mistake that i wrote his last name in the last chapter so im gonna go back and fix that heh my bad. anyways enjoy this special and cant wait to write the next chapter.