Chapter 5

The Chapter begins as we see all of the students in the air. we see the group falling into the forest when Ruby hits a bird.

Ruby: “Birdy no!”

Anthony: “Birdy Yes!”

Just then we see Anthony Throw his scythe into a nearby tree as a rose symbol on the scythe with a number 2 lights up and we see him on the branch the scythe was implanted in. He looks around to see how the others are doing. Ho looks up to see Ruby spinning on a branch nearby before looking around to see the Schnee using her Glyphs to land safely. He sees Ren use his blades to spiral down a tree.

Anthony: “Tree Abuser! Oh wait that's me.”

Just then he hears an explosion and looks towards it to see Yang launching herself. Anthony Rolls his eyes before looking around and spotting Amanda. The rose with the number four on her hand lights up as she's suddenly dropped into Anthony's arms.

Amanda's POV

Anthony: “Are you unharmed my lady?”

Amanda: “Wh-What”

ANTHONY'S POV

Anthony: “I said could you stop staring at me it's creepy.”

Amanda: “R-right!”

The duo looks up and see Laurie lazily land safely. Just then a blue blur rushes past the duo while Laurie lands on a branch to a nearby tree of the duo.

Laurie: “Hey you two.”

Anthony: “Hey Laurie.”

Amanda: “Hello.”

-with ruby-

Ruby lands on the ground before sprinting off.

Ruby: “Gotta find Laurie... gotta find Laurie gotta find Laurie gotta fiiiind... Laaaaurie! Laurie! Ugh this is bad, this is really bad! What if I can't find her? What if someone finds her first? There's always Jaune.... he's nice. He's funny! I don't think he's very good in a fight though. Oh! What about Blake? So mysterious, so calm, Plus she likes book! Well, then again, I'm not sure I'd be able to hold a conversation with her. What about Anthony! Yeah that could work I mean he must have forgiven me by now! Oh but what if he finds that Amanda girl first speaking of which I should probably tell mother that we found Anthony and he's alive- Ugh! Okay... who else do I know in this school? There's Laurie, Anthony, Jaune, Amanda, Blake and…”

She suddenly grinds to a halt and looks up to look Weiss dead in the eyes. Who simply walks away.

Ruby: “Wait! Where are you going? We're supposed to be teammates…”

-Back with Anthony-

We see the trio of Anthony, Laurie and Amanda walking north and the trio know it's north due to the compass Anthony had worked into the design of Dark Scene. As the group kept walking they heard two different grumbling the first was Anthony's stomach having lived with Ren and Nora he shares his appetite with the energetic female. The second and third rumbles weren't from hunger, or rather human hunger. Suddenly out of a nearby bush a Grimm jumped out at the trio before two gunshots were heard the group looked up to see a boy in blue looking down at the trio.

Anthony: “Come on! I could've taken it.”

Boy: “Then why didn't you?”

Anthony: “I'm not faster than a speeding bullet….or am I?”

Boy: “So there's three of you. Who's the one missing a partner?”

Laurie: “Laurie Rose Pleasure to make the acquaintance.”

Boy: “Pierce.”

Anthony: “No Last name?”

Pierce: “Rather not say.”

Anthony: “Understandable. I personally go by my adopted last name even though some call me by my birth last name.”

Pierce: “Ok. Let's get a move on.”

Anthony: “Alright. Amanda Stay behind me. Laurie I want you watching the rear guard. Pierce you want to take point?”

Pierce: “Sure. But I expect you three to stay vigilant.”

Anthony: “Okkkk mister hot shot.”

Amanda: “R-Right.”

Laurie: “Got it.”

Anthony: “Alright then we're on the move.”

Pierce: “Yeah. Let's go.”

Chapter End.

……………………………………………………………………………………………