Chapter 12

As the class gets a lesson on the faunus rights revolution a.k.a the faunus war by Mr.Oobleck we see Anthony and his team chatting away.

Amanda: "psst hey laurie"

Laurie: "What is it amanda?"

Amanda: "What do you think of that faunus girl during lunch?"

Laurie: "huh? what do you mean what do I think?"

Amanda: "I um...I mean do you think she likes...Anthony?"

Laurie: "awww is someone getting jelly"

Amanda: "No! no its not like that!"

Pierce: "guys shut up your gonna get us in trouble."

Laurie smirks and raises an eyebrow at Amanda.

Laurie: "come on amandaaaa admit it, you have a thing for my little bro dont you?"

Amanda: "Im telling you its not like that!"

Anthony: "What are you two talking about? you know its not nice talking about someone behind their back"

Amanda: "It's Nothing!"

Mr.Oobleck: "You four in the back this may bore you but please be quite!"

Pierce Face Palmed and team RWBY snickered.

ALPA: "yesss sirrrr"

pierce sighs while the rest of the class is laughing at something jaune said

Pierce: "I think they made a mistake putting me in this team."

Anthony: "surely, you cant possibly be good enough to be a part of my Godly team"

Pierce: "hah more like Oddly team"

Anthony: "look who's talking you pointy eared smurf

Pierce: " I dont even know what the fuck that is!"

Anthony: "It doesnt fucking matter!"

Mr.Oobleck: "Mr.Ren!, Mr.Pierce! ill be seeing you two after class. that includes Mr.Winchester, and Mr.Arc"

all four of them complained as they waited for the end of class.

Yang: "hey ruby whatcha doing on your scroll?"

Ruby: "oh um nothing"

yang felt suspicions of this but let it go for now. As the bell rang the whole class left aside from anthony, pierce, cardin, and jaune.

Mr.Oobleck: "you two have been struggling in my class since day one, and you two have been causing havoc in my class since day one as well. Now i dont know if its  a lack of interest or just your stubborn nature, but whatever it is"

he says as he sips his coffee

Mr.Oobleck: " It ends now. you've worked hard to gain entrance to this school and we only accept the best of the best so, i expect you to act like it. history is important gentleman if you cant learn from it, your destined to repeat it. Pages 51-91 i want an essay on my desk by next class now, run along."

as Mr.Oobleck dashes out of the classroom the four of them walk out towards their next class, but not before cardin shoves into jaune.

Anthony: "jaune you better kick that guys ass before i do, he's really pissing me off."

Jaune: "nah its fine Anthony really."

Anthony: "whatever you say, just know i got your back."

he then walks away with pierce while jaune and pyrrah begin to talk.