chapter 13

morning rises as the day begins for the field trip of team ALPA, anthony wakes up yawning.

Anthony: "up and at em, we got a busy day today. come on laurie get up."

Laurie: "ugh five more minutes."

Anthony: "you know for an older sister you sure are childish. look at amanda, shes already dressing up, and pierce is already ready. i swear he never sleeps though."

laurie sighs and stays silent for a few moments.

Laurie: "ok im up, lets kick todays butt."

Anthony: "thats the spirit, now hurry up before we're late....again."

After team ALPA finishes up, they hurry up to Ms.Goodwitch's classroom for the field trip

*timeskip*

As the classroom follows behind Ms.Goodwitch, they awe at their surroundings.

Ms.Goodwitch: "yes students, the forest of forever fall is indeed beautiful, but we are not here to sight see. Professor peach has asked all of you to collect samples from the trees deep inside this forest, and im here to make sure that none of you die while doing so."

Amanda: "what a gruesome field trip."

Laurie: "tell me about it"

Ms.Goodwitch: "each of you is to gather one jars worth of red sap, however this forest is full of creatures of grim."

Yang: "how grimful"

blake shakes her head, and ruby facepalms.

Ms.Goodwitch: "so be sure to stay by your teammates. we will rendezvous back here at 4 aclock, have fun."

Anthony: "I myself would not associate fun with work, but whatever floats your boat."

the class then spreads out through the forest.

Amanda: "um by the way, why is jaune hanging out with cardin? i thought he didnt like him."

Anthony: "its complicated, for now just leave it be. im sure it'll work itself out."

Amanda: "hope your right"

Anthony: "alright pierce, fill up all our jars."

Pierce: "like hell i will!"

Anthony: "man cardin makes bossing around look easy. i wonder how he does it."

Pierce: "he teams up with a bunch of weaklings."

Anthony: "shit then why doesnt it work with you?"

Pierce: "how bout i kick your ass right here right now? thats how."

Laurie: "guys please...atleast fill the jars up first before you get in trouble."

team ALPA start filling up their jars along with the rest of the class.

Anthony: "oh hey pyrrah"

Pyrrah: "hi there anthony"

Anthony: "hows it going with um, you and jaune?"

Pyrrah: "what do you mean?"

Anthony: "I know you two had a 'fight' so dont have to lie about it."

pyrrah sighs

Pyrrah: "i know he's a kind hearted person, but i just wish he would rely on us more."

Anthony: "thats the thing about kind hearted people pyrrah. you kinda have to just help them without asking if they need help, or else they'll drown themselves in their own misery. so just help him pyrrah, even if he doesnt ask for your help, eventually he will thank you for it."