Chapter 3

vote or comment much appreciated!!

third POV

the class of the day had just let out and it was then as he was walking his locker that the boys were his ride home he thought about just walking home instead but the pain he felt in his body from earlier events made him decide against it so with a huff he made his way to harry's hummer expecting to see the boys waiting for him like they always do but only to be met with harry leaning against the black hummer wearing his sunglasses and toothpick in his mouth.

despite the fact that louis thinks harry is an arsehole he can't deny that the fact that the guy is hot as hell.

"get in the back" harry says once he reaches the car with a confused expression the blue eyed boy does as he's told and jumps into the back like literally jumps because the car is too big for him to reach.

after louis is situated in the back and harry in the driver seat they begin the ride. after driving for ten minutes or so louis notices that they aren't going in the direction of his house they were driving in a deserted area after about five more minutes of driving harry pulls over to the side of the road and shuts the car off.

they sat in silence for a moment before louis spoke up "are you going to kill me?" harry just chuckles darkly "not unless you want me to" louis gulps starting to get nervous as harry turns to where he's facing him.

"what happened?" louis stares at him confused "earlier today at school" harry says answering the unspoken question.

"nothing" louis lies straight through his teeth and by the look that harry is giving him he knows he is.

"bullshit we aren't leaving till you tell me....the truth" tears were starting to well up into louis' eyes all he wanted was to go home and rest but now here he is sitting with a hot psycho who's willing to kill him if he asks "maybe i'll do that just tell him to kill me" louis thought to himself.

"fine i'll find my own way home" he says as he reaches for the door only for it to be locked so he lifts the lock up and tries again only to realize that the child lock is on "are you serious?that's why you wanted me in the back!" harry just smirks and turns back around facing the road ahead and pulls his phone out "i could sit here all night i have no plans".

louis sits in the back and looks out the window debating on if he should tell harry the truth or not after coming to realization that the quicker he told him the quicker he could go home and rest so with an annoyed huff he begins to speak "it was mathew" he says almost coming out as a whisper nut harry still heard him. 

he looked back him like he was telling him to continue so louis did after inhaling in a deep breath 

"mathew and his 'gang' of friends had went into the restroom where i was and when they saw that i was in there they got mad at what you guys did to them in the hallway-" louis started breathing hard and he didn't realize that he was crying until harry reached over and wiped the tears off his cheeks with the pad of his thumbs and the next thing he knew he was in harry's lap how harry managed to do that he had no clue but he continued " they said someone needed to pay and that i was that perfect someone so they began to kick and punch me and now my ribs hurt and i can barely walk anywhere without a stupid limp!"

"lift your shirt up"when louis looked at harry giving him a confused face that harry found cute he added "so i can see the damage" so louis lifted up his shirt to reveal his black and blue torso making harry's blood boil with rage.

he scooted his seat back a little so louis could sit on the seat between his legs and he started the car and began driving again.

"you are going to my place tonight and probably forever so that i can look after you, the boys live with me as well so they will also be there and i'm going to have liam check you out and doctor you up" he tells the younger lad louis knew he had no say in it so he just gave nod of his head.

when harry came to a stop light louis readjusted himself to where he was leaning against the door and sitting on harry's left leg and his head laying on his shoulder.

"thank you 'arry"

"you're welcome blue"