Chapter 16

vote or comment much appreciated!!

third POV

once harry had a new shirt on and louis was dressed in the outfit harry had picked out for him and dressed him in they both made their way downstairs which consisted of louis on harry's hip.

harry's outfit

louis' outfit- pretend the tattoos aren't there 

once they made it downstairs and into the kitchen harry walked them over to the kitchen bar and sets louis down onto it and then grabs a plate of food he had made for louis along with a fork and then walks back over to the blue eyed boy setting th...

once they made it downstairs and into the kitchen harry walked them over to the kitchen bar and sets louis down onto it and then grabs a plate of food he had made for louis along with a fork and then walks back over to the blue eyed boy setting the food in his lap "eat" he demands softly, louis being hungry picks up the fork and begins eating.

"honey i'm home"a voice yells out through the house not even a second after brendon along with tyler and josh comes walking into the kitchen and straight to the fridge "what's there to eat?" brendon asks rubbing his stomach as he rummages through the fridge grabbing a bottle of orange juice and a bowl of fruit. 

"that's mine" harry says rolling his eyes as all three of the american lads look him dead in the eye as they each ate a piece of the fruit louis looked up and giggled at their childish actions, "c'mon we got to go" harry says tapping louis' thigh signalling for the boy to finish what's left of his breakfast with a nod of his head louis piles the food onto his fork and shoves into his mouth once he has it chewed and swallowed he sticks his plate out to harry giving him a cheeky smile, harry took the plate from louis and places it into the sink then walks back to louis and picks  him up like a child.

once he's satisfied with his boy in his arms he makes his way to the lounge room where louis' bag was and his jumper he slings louis bag on his own shoulder and tosses his jumper on over his shoulder as well then walks over to the door and swings it open using his foot to keep it propped open.

"cover your ears blue" harry tells the small boy without questioning the older lad louis does as told and covers his ears harry then yells as loud as he can "BOYS CARS NOW" and not a second later the four aussies,the three americans, the irishman, and the two brits are running out the door and to the two escalades they use to transfer their big group to and from, once the two cars were packed with everyone in them brendon driving one and liam driving the other harry walks over to his black hummer opening the passenger side and setting louis' bag in the floor board and louis into the seat and buckles him up but not before putting his jumper on in the cold weather and leaving a kiss to his forehead.

**********

louis was in the library in usual spot in the very back reading a book it was the only time that he didn't have someone with him, when he felt like someone was watching him and a gut feeling told him it wasn't harry or one of the the other boys but everytime he looked up he found nobody there.

it was when he really started to get a scary feeling something wasn't right he decided to call harry but before he could press the contact name a figure came out from behind the book of shelves

 "i wouldn't do that if i were you"