chapter 6

vote or comment much appreciated!!

third POV

"his name is robert williams he has been an officer for 10 years now. he has been working for tyler for eight of those years." liam says " he had a debt to pay and one thing lead to another, the locker incident was a setup! tyler's brother had the cocaine and heroin in his locker selling it for tyler-."

"tyler had gotten a heads up about the search from Robert and had the drugs pinned on you after he found out you attended the same school as his brother." zayn tells harry who was sitting behind his desk in his office with louis on his lap asleep.

after bailing harry out, him and the rest of the lads headed back to their share house along with louis much to taylors protest she wanted to be the one that harry held the whole way back, the one harry carried up the stairs and to his office, the one harry sung to and whispered sweet nothings to till she fell asleep but she wasn't. louis was.

"tyler used to be a business partners of my fathers till he decided he was going to steal money from dear father and flee the country," harry says not taking his eyes off the tiny blue eyed boy who was nuzzling his face into the crook of harry's  neck.

in the short period of time that harry has known louis he has grown infatuated with the boy, he's always on his mind it's constantly louis!louis!louis! and what frightens harry the most about it is that he doesn't mind he'll do anything for the boy even if it means giving up is own life for the small boy.

"harry" niall shouts snapping his finger in the said boys face snapping him out of his thoughts now noticing the eyes on him but most importantly the blue piercing ones that belong the feathery haired boy whose now looked like he has bed hair as he rubs his eyes with his little fist and yawns, harry mentally cooed at him.

"uh sorry, what were you saying?" zayn smirks at harry before speaking "louis here was asking you if you would let him go because he needs to wee" that's when harry notice that he had a tight grip onto the said boys hips "y-yeah" he lets him go and watches as louis jumps down and dashes for the bathroom.

harry clears his throat before looking back up at his best mates who all had a knowingly smirk on their faces that he so totally wanted to wipe off "fuck off" he grunted before getting up and stomping out of his office, leaving the three chuckling arseholes behind.