Chapter 4

vote or comment much appreciated!!

third POV

after arriving at harry's house and being doctored up by liam and asked a million questions by the other lads louis was not tucked up in one of the guest bedrooms ready for sleep to take over his body.

he doesn't exactly know what time it was when it happened he just remembers someone climbing into bed with him and suddenly feeling strong arms wrap around his waist making him feel safe.

********

the next morning consisted of louis being pressed against harry so close be felt like he was suffocating so he decided to plug harry's nose to wake him up and that consisted of the lad falling off the side of the bed since he was on the edge pulling louis down with him causing the small lad to let out a squeak a manly squeak to be exact.

"what the fuck?"harry groans rubbing the back of his head

"i'm sorry,i'm sorry"louis chants as he scrambles up off of harry

after seeing how panicked the small boy was harry let out a small sigh before standing up and taking a seat back onto the bed and pulling louis onto his lap who lets out another (manly) squeak.

"shh calm down blue...breathe" harry soothes rubbing a hand onto the boys back as he begins to breath at a normal pace again.

"you were suffocating me so i tried to wake you up,i didn't mean for you to fall" louis explains

harry nods his head like he understands about to speak up before there was a knock more like bang at his door making both boys jump, “hey get up we got school” yelled a thick irish accent that belonged to niall “yeah okay” harry yells back before standing up holding onto louis by the waist as the small lad instictly wraps his legs around harry’s torso as he carries him to his closet.

“i’m going to sit you down now okay?” harry says earning a nod from louis as lowers down till the boys feet are touching the ground.

“since you didn’t get a chance to go to your house and grab an extra set of clothes you can wear mind” harry says as he goes into the closet only to come back out moments later with two pair of black skinnies and two shirts one white and one black.

louis takes the clothes he were given and walks over to the ensuite leaving harry to get dress in the room. once he’s in the ensuite he turns and locks the door and stares at his reflection, his pale thin reflection, wearing baggy clothing his jumper and his skinnies.

he slept in his jumper even though he got really hot last night in the room he didn’t want to risk the chance of harry and the lads seeing his scars and fresh cuts on his wrist that’s why he refused to take it off for liam last night much to the older lads protest.

with a sigh louis begins to get dress in the too big clothes and jumper, after getting dress he washes his face and brushes his teeth with an unopened toothbrush he found with many more in a drawer, once he’s all done he unlocks and opens the door to find harry sitting on the bed typing on his phone.

when harry notices that louis is in the room he looks up and smirks at how big his clothes are on louis and how the jeans are too long so he pats the spot on the bed beside him signalling for louis to take a seat when the the small boy gets the hint he does.

he lets out a gasp when harry grabs one of his legs and brings it up and onto his lap and begins rolling up the jeans to wear they fit better making louis blush what? It’s not his fault he’s small and harry’s a jolly green giant.

once the jeans are adjusted and louis has his shoes on the two make it downstairs to find the boys in the kitchen eating fruit loops “good morning” liam chirps passing over two bowls of the cereal over to the two boys earning a grunt from harry and a small ‘morning’ from louis.

louis sits and stares at the bowl like it’s the most disgusting thing he’s ever seen unaware of the three boys staring at him until harry speaks up “eat” he demands making louis jump “i’m not hungry” the small boy says almost a whisper but he was still heard “you said that yesterday too you didn’t eat anything before bed louis..now eat” harry demands once more.

at this point louis has tears welling up in his eyes but he blinks them away and begins eating the cereal in front of him fighting off the feeling of gagging.

“louis?you do know how hot it is today right?” zayn asks from his spot beside harry

this makes louis begin to panic and harry curious he has notice that louis wears nothing but long sleeves or jumpers not once has he seen the boys arms “boys we will meet you in the car”harry says once everyone is done eating well everyone but louis who has only taken one bite out of his cereal.

when the room was empty besides harry and louis, harry gets up and walks over to louis’ chair watching the small boy tense up “take your jumper off louis” louis begins to shake “w-why?”

harry grabs louis’ chair and turns it making the small boy face him “off louis” he says once more.

“i-i-i don’t w-want t-to”

“okay” harry says before he acts like he’s walking away before he quickly turns around and grabs louis’ arm faster then the boy could react and yanks down his sleeve thoughts confirmed when he sees the cuts and scars that scatter louis’ arm harry’s heart breaks for the boy who sits crying something he’s kept from people,from the lads for months now was revealed by someone he’s only known for a few days.

“baby why?” harry says pulling the crying boy into his arms

“i-i’m s-s-sorry” louis stutters out

“there’s nothing to be sorry for sweetheart” harry tells him with a kiss to his head “i’m sorry for not being able to be there for you” they stay that way for a moment until louis’ cries die down sobs turning into sniffles.

“hey we have to get to school now but after we will come back here and talk about this okay?”

“okay” louis whispers

harry runs up the stairs and grabs his and louis school bags and runs back down picking louis up ignoring his protests and walks them out to the car where the boys were waiting patiently for them.

**************

when they got to the school their group and taylor were waiting for them like always when harry got out of the car taylor jumped into his arms and began kissing him the thing that made a pang of hurt run through louis was that harry kissed back.

louis was to focused on harry and taylor that he didn’t notice brendon walking up to him till he was thrown over his shoulder causing him to let out a squeal before he began to giggle

“put me down beebo” louis says slapping at brendons back and glaring at the boys behind him of laughing at him “never” was all brendon said as they walked through the doors of the school or hell as they called it.

everyone was laughing louis even harry who louis glared at when he saw him and taylor laughing while holding hands until it got quite all of a sudden and louis was put on the ground facing two cops.

“harry styles?” one asked

“that’s me” harry says letting go of taylor’s hand and steps up

“you’re under arrest for possession of drugs that were found in your locker” one cop says grabbing harry’s hand and placing them in handcuffs

“That’s bullshit i haven’t even used my locker i don’t even know where the fuck my locker is” harry yells as he is escorted to the back of a squad car