Chapter 5

vote or comment much appreciated!!

third POV

after harry was arrested and taken away by a squad car, the three lads, louis, and brendon got in harry' car and followed the squad car while liam drived and the rest of the group and taylor much to louis dismay got in their cars and followed liam.

once arriving at the jail everyone followed liam to the booking desk where a man with a bored look sat. they were half way to the desk when they heard angry yells coming from a room down the hall.

liam rolls his eyes once hearing the line of curse words that were being yelled " you guys go sit in the waiting area" liam tells the group before turning towards louis "you come with me" louis simply nods his head ready to follow before he was stopped by an annoying voice he has grown to hate "why does he get to go?" the blonde asks "because he'll be the one to calm him down" liam tells taylor growing more frustrated by the minute as the yelling just keeps growing louder. " shouldn't i go? i mean i am his girlfriend!" taylor says hands on her hip and if a little bit of louis' heart just broke well no one has to know "keep telling yourself that" is all liam says before he's dragging louis over to the booking desk.

once they were standing in front of the man liam pulls his wallet out before clearing his throat causing the man to look away from his computer and to the scary, tatted,buff,man child "harry styles" is all liam says before the man lets out an relieve sigh "it's about time" he says before pulling up harry's name in the database "his bail is 2 grand." liam huffs before he's calling everyone over well everyone except taylor which makes louis happy.

"2 grand" he tells them. everyone lets out an annoyed huff before their pulling out their wallets and tossing whatever cash they had onto the clerk's desk as he begins counting it. once the clerk had the two grand he goes to the back where the yelling has yet to stop before he's returning back without harry, " he's been charged with assault and battery after punching an officer in the face and kicking another in his shin" the clerk tells them " are you serious!?" liam groans rubbing his hands on his face "can we see him?" the clerk sighs before reluctantly nodding "two of you can".

"i think i should" taylor says "no" everyone groans "why are you still here?" mikey asks causing the blonde to glare at him and louis after the small boy giggles.

"louis and i are going to see him the rest of you go wait" liam tells them following the clerk to harry but not after listening to taylor curse at him under her breath before stomping off.

"change of plans you can take him charges have been dropped" one of the officers comes out and tells them before they even enter the room. the clerk nods before escorting the two boys back to the group to wait for their boss to be released.

after a few moments of waiting they saw harry walking down the hall and towards them "stupid for no good pieces of shit" he mumbles "where's my shit?" liam steps up and hands harry his wallet,sunglasses,rings,phone,and jacket "you owe us"liam gestures towards to louis and the lads "2 grand" louis went to correct and tell harry that he didn't owe him anything but zayn nudged him and smirked as place a finger over his lips as telling him to be quite "yeah okay" harry says before he starts to walk over to louis or at least louis thought he was but he walked passed him and to taylor causing louis face to fall as he kissed here forehead and led everyone back to the cars.

brendon saw louis face and so did the rest of the lads. brendon swung his arm over his shoulder and gave him a small smile as they walked over the cars louis deciding that he was going to ride with brendon, josh, and the aussies so taylor could ride with her 'boyfriend'.

he was getting in before he was stopped by brendon "harry wants you with him" louis rolls his eyes before getting in all the way " tell him he can ride with his girlfriend" is all he says before he's slamming the door shut before turning around and facing josh who had a smirk on his face "shut up" he mumbles "trade me spots" and josh does with the stupid smirk still on his face so louis decides to face the window and stare out of it before the door is opening again revealing brendon "brendon i said no" the small boy says before brendon moves and harry pops up " i don't care what you say you are riding with me." harry says and before he could protest he's being picked up and hoisted onto harry' hip.

louis couldn't help the small smile that tried to appear on his face when he saw taylor glaring at him as she stomped to brendon's car while he was being held by harry and taken to his car.

"louis?" harry says

"yes?"

"i don't have a girlfriend i have you" and yeah louis couldn't wipe the smile off his face as he nuzzels his face into the crook of harry's neck.