chapter 10

vote or comment much appreciated!!

third POV

the week consisted of louis avoiding harry and vice versa much to harry's dismay but when he did try to talk to louis to simply ask what he wanted for breakfast he had a shoe thrown at him he dodged it of course but decided to let the boy be.

louis was sitting in the cafeteria picking at his lunch, he hasn't eaten much not feeling up to it hoping the no one notices that he has stopped eating but of course someone has. harry.

he knows the only thing louis has ate this week was a sandwhich with a few crisps and that he doesn't approve of. sitting across the lunch room with the brunette from last week he sits ignoring the boy and watches his boy sit and pick at his food, having enough of it he pushes the boy away and stomps over to the blue eyed boy.

louis has his head kept down playing with his food drowning everyone in the cafeteria out especially the brunette that laughs annoyingly at everything harry says as he glared daggers across the room at louis.

anyone and everyone knows why harry is hanging out with the boy including said boy and louis they look alike they have similar features but unlike the feathery brown fringe louis has the boy ricky has a brown greasy fringe and instead of the sea blue eyes that harry loves getting lost in ricky has a grey blue color and unlike the soft tan skin and tummy and squishy thighs louis has ricky is bony and lanky.

louis lets out a surprise yelp when h's lifted up in to the air and sat back down onto someones lap, looking up and finding out who the culprit is he tries wriggling out of their grip only for it to tighten "eat" harry demands, louis huffs but does what he's told and starts eating.

"don't you have a somewhere to be or someone to do?" louis snaps tired of the stupid eyes burning through him from across the room.

"yes actually i do but you're my first priority" after hearing the first part louis drowns the rest out and jumps out of harry's grip "go choose someone else over me" and the small boy stomps off and like always with harry right behind him "i did choose you it was you who didn't want me" harry roars in the hallway.

louis stops in his tracks at this point not giving a shit who was watching "no harry you tried claiming me as yours like i was a possession a toy and i'm not" louis yells right back not noticing how close harry got until now as the tip of his nose could almost touch the mans chest.

"i don't know how to do this-this feelings thing" harry confesses "well i can tell you one thing, you don't go out and fuck someone else just because i said i wasn't yours" at this point louis was crying he had tears streaming down his face.

"i'm sorry" harry says wiping the tears off louis' cheek with the pad of his thumb " you say that all the time and then you go out and do the same thing again" louis says shaking his head 

"i'll prove it to you" harry says determined to make this sweet creature happy again and nothing but.