Chapter 12

vote or comment much appreciated!!

third POV

once harry saw what was happening to his boy he completely lost it immediately taking a swing at the first boy he saw sending him to the floor as he pushed the other two away from louis letting brendon come and pick the small boy up and take him to be looked at.

once harry knew that louis was out of harms way he began his attack on the three boys who were hurting his boy throwing grabbing the one he knew as mathew and slamming his body up against the wall throwing punch after punch to his face once the boy had passed out due to pain and seeing blood he threw him down like the piece of shit he was and turned his attention to the two boys who were huddled up in a corner one crying causing harry to let out a deep dark chuckle " i bet he cried, bet he begged you to stop not to hurt him but you still did didn't you!?" after not receiving an answer he had walked up and reached out for the boy he saw stomping on louis' face "DIDN'T YOU!?" he yells "yes! yes we did!" the boy cries before harry shoves him into the other boy causing them both to fall to the floor as he stood over them " if i EVER see something like that again if you EVER touch him again i will find you and i WIIL KILL YOU!" he shouts both boys began violently nod their heads letting him know they understood "good" is all harry says before he walks out and finds his way to his boy.

******

 louis was checked on by a professional doctor at the hospital that the nurse had advise harry to take louis to which he did along with the rest of the lads they were now sitting in a hospital room all 7 of the boys and louis as the doctor explained what injuries louis had which consisted of a fractured nose, a black eye and a broken leg, and a sprained wrist. 

by the time the doc was done talking harry was fuming fist and jaw clenched and eyes dark barely any green showing, once the doctor was done listing the injuries and getting louis doctored up and what casts he needed he left the room leaving the boys and louis alone.

"hazza?" louis calls out in a small timid voice 

"yes baby?"

"i want to leave, want to go home" and god did harry love hearing louis call his home, home as well 

"yeah?" louis nods his head making grabby hands for harry not wanting to walk on his now broken leg even though he could use his crunches or a wheelchair he just wanted to be in harry's arms.

"let's get my boy home" harry says placing louis on his hip and placing a soft kiss onto his feathery fringe.

with his boy on his hip and his six trusted mafia members who happen to be his best mates the 17 year old don made his way home.