chapter 14

vote or comment much appreciated!!

third POV

it's been two days since the 'needing space' incident between louis and harry and since then harry hasn't been with louis or talked to louis other then taking him to school and louis' new job and asking what he wanted to eat for lunch and louis hates it he hates that harry doesn't ask him how his day was or vice versa, he hates that harry doesn't hold his hand as they walk down the halls of school like he always does and he hates that unless he needs to be harry is never at the house and when he is he stays locked up in his room.

louis was currently cleaning a table a couple had just left when the bell on the door rang meaning someone just entered the diner instinctively louis looks up met with the sight of harry, zayn, liam, niall, brendon, and josh walking over to one of the booths in the back one of louis' booth the boy sighs as he makes his way to their booth putting on a smile.

"what can i start you guys off with?" he asks getting his notepad out ready to write down orders doing his best to avoid the way harry's eyes bore into him, after getting the boys and harry's orders louis takes the ticket to the back and makes his way back up front when he hears the bell ring.

he watches a group of frat boys walk in and take the booth across from the boys and harry's plastering another smile onto his face louis approaches the table notepad in hand.

"what can i start you boys off with" he asks ready to write down their orders "can i get an order of you to go" one boy says making the others laugh, louis ignores the comment and waits for a real answer that eventually comes after their laughter dies down when one of the boys laps the boy who made the comment and tells the the rest to shut up "i'm sorry about them they're a bunch of idiots" the boy says flashing him a smile which louis returns.

harry sits there clenching and unclenching his fist as anger courses through his veins at the comment the frat boy had said and the flirty smile they all keep giving to his boy.

after taking the groups orders louis takes harrys and the rest of the gang their order, "here you are guys" he says as he places the chips and burgers they ordered down onto the table and in front of them "thank you louis" they all chorused as they dug in "thank you baby" harry whispers placing a kiss onto louis cheek taking louis by surprise as a tint of pink coat his face.

once the college boys food was done louis took it to them making sure they had everything they needed before making his way to leave before his wrist was grabbed he looked down at the hand and back at the person who happened to be the boy who was the only nice one to louis "why don't you sit with us" he asks flashing louis another bright smile "oh um i have to work" louis says avoiding the eyes he feels on his back.

"i'm sure you can take a break yeah babe?" the college boy asks, louis can hear the boys telling harry to calm down so he says the only thing his mind thinks of "i'm going to sit with my boyfriend" and with that louis yanked his hand back and made his way to harry who wasn't paying attention the only thing he was focused on was not getting up and popping the head off of the guy that was until he felt a sudden weight in his lap looking up seeing louis who wraps his arms around his neck.

"calm down h" the boy tells him nuzzling his face into his neck, and harry does he instantly calms down and wraps his arms around louis' waist "what about your space" he asks louis looks at him confused before realization washes over his face "is that why you haven't talked to me or treated me like you usually do because of my space!?" he asks and now its harry's turn to be confused "uh yes?" he says sounding more of a question louis sighs before pecking harry on the lips "i don't need space" is all he says before cuddles himself into harry's chest staying that way before the moment was interrupted by the college boys 

"that's your boyfriend really!?, he's a child! i'm a man who could treat you so much better" the boy had said and well harry was really done with his shit so in a swift movement louis ended up on the booth seat and harry was face to face with the frat boy "you have ten seconds to walk out of that door before i kick your arse for messing with MY boyfriend" harry says voice deep and low eyes hard and cold but that didn't mean anything to the guy in front of him because what he said next really did it "whatever you can have the slut just wanted someone easy clearly you had beat me" and before anyone knew harry was on top of the guy punching him over and over again in the face, the ribs, anywhere he could hit before louis finally got liam to stop him much to liam dismay he hasn't seen someone get their arse kicked in so long he was starting to get deprived after ripping harry off of the poor guy and being kicked out of the diner and a goodbye kiss from louis the boys left leaving louis to finish his last two hours of his shift.

*****
after getting liam to bring louis home harry decided to go to sleep after a hot shower.

he was woken from his sleep by a small dip into the bed then feeling the person lay next to him without hesitation already knowing who it is he pulled his boy into his chest and winded their legs up together both letting out content sighs before letting sleep take over their body's .