chapter 13

sorry for the lack of updates my dudes been busy with work lately but got a day off so here is what you been waiting for another chapter!

vote or comment much appreciated!!

third POV

it has been a week and louis was feeling a lot better. harry has been with him almost every second he could, don't get louis wrong he loved harry's attention but for the past week he has been really clingy there was one point when louis went to the bathroom and when he opened the door harry fell to the ground because he was leaning up against it.

it was the tenth day of clingy harry when louis decided he wanted a job so he could have time away from harry and the rest of the lads and the house and so he could have money of his own and not always getting some from harry.

 so while harry was skipping school for god who knows what louis decided to leave school his free hour and go job hunting.

he had twenty minuets left before he had to return back to school when he arrived at one of the 'hangout' places where everyone goes to it was burger joint that had a "HELP WANTED" sign on the door when he had walked in.

after talking with the owner he landed a job as a waiter he started tomorrow after school, he was happy. 

so happy he didn't see the black hummer come up beside him until the window was rolled down revealing an angry harry.

"get.in." he gritted out with a long gulp louis did as told and climbed into the passenger side,

it was silence and not the comfortable kind you could cut the tension with a knife "what were you doing?" harrys cold dark voice boomed in the car louis was looking down fiddlings with his fingers as he spoke "i was looking for a job" voice almost a whisper but harry still heard "a job?" harry asks voice still sounding angry "why?" he questions " i wanted to make my own money and wanted space" louis tells him.

harry was quiet the rest of the car ride and louis wanted to cry he knows he did nothing wrong but at the fact of knowing he made harry mad made him want to. 

louis was so lost in his thoughts that he didn't realize they were back at school till the ignition of the car stopped.

he wiped his tears away and stepped out of the car expecting harry to as well but once louis was out of the car and the door was shut harry started the car back up and sped out of the school lot.