Chapter 11

vote or comment much appreciated!!

third POV

louis and harry, harry and louis that's how its been for the last month now, after promising the small boy nothing but happiness harry has kept his promise so far louis has been happy well at least that's what everyone thinks.

it was currently friday morning and louis was getting ready for another day at school a place he despises more then anything, since harry has came into his life but lately harry being there and the rest of the lads wasn't enough anymore because lately his bullies decided they wanted to come back into louis' life.

"eat" harry commands that is something else that has decide to come back into louis life his eating habit and the voice and the itch to harm himself again but because of harry and the support of the other lads he fights it off...but sometimes you lose the fight.

**** 

after eating breakfast and being dropped off at school by harry who had something to do along with zayn,liam and niall he was left with brendon the aussies, and josh, with a heavy sigh louis started his dreadful.

he was on his way to his second lesson when it happened he was grabbed and yanked into the janitors closet in the hallway.

he didn't scream nor fight it because he already knew who it was, his thoughts were confirmed when the light switch was switched on and mathew and his goons were revealed.

"play time" is all mathew said before louis was being punched and kicked on as he laid on the floor and took the beating a single tear streaming down his cheek.

the last thing he saw before it all went dark was the closet door swinging open.

******

harry sighed as he made his way into the school with louis' school bag and lunch in his hand that the boy had left in the passenger floor board of harry's hummer.

when harry had walked in the hallway he was met with a frantic looking brendon "I can't find him" was all brendon said before harry saw red.

he had one job and that was to keep and eye on louis and to make sure he was safe at all times!

"what do you mean you can't find him!?" harry all but shouted scaring the few students that were in the hall instead of class.

"i went to his room to walk him to second lesson but he already left!" brendon explains.

as the stood there arguing neither of them notice the small brunette girl in glasses walking up to them until she had tapped harry on the shoulder.

"what!?" he had shouted slightly scaring the small girl he didn't mean to buy right now he doesn't care.

the small brunette had just pointed at the small closet that had sat at the end of the hall.

everyone watched on as the 18 year old all but stomped over to the closet swinging the door open to see his boy being severely beaten by three other boys.

harry lost it