chapter 8

vote or comment much appreciated!!

third POV

louis' day have been going well so far after the bell had rang signalling lunch was over so when louis had put his stuff away and was ready for his fifth lesson he was walked to class by harry and left with a kiss to his cheek and pat on his bum as he was ushered into the room.

he had one last class to attend to after the class he was currently in he patiently waited for the bell to ring well as patiently as he could for someone who had to wee really badly so when the ball rang he was the first one up and out of the room, he was almost close to the restroom when he was grabbed by his waist looking up to see it was brendon.

"where are you going pint-size? you know you're suppose to wait for someone to escort to and from" brendon scolds.

"beebo i gotta wee" louis whines and brendons eyes widen before he's letting the boy go to do his business following behind of course.

louis ran into the bathroom ready to charge for a stall but stopped in his tracks when one opened up it was harry walking out as he was fixing his pants head down not seeing louis yet louis thought nothing of it i mean they were in the restroom.

that was until a blonde followed him out fixing their skirt both not realizing louis was in the room standing before them that was until his urge to pee came back and he whined trying to get to the stall they were blocking.

harry snapped his head upon hearing louis his eyes widening with fear before they  quickly went back to his emotionless state.

"scue me" louis mumbles before he's dashing to the stall and does his business.

after using the restroom and washing his hands louis walked out to see brendon and harry huddled up and talking, louis decided to ignore harry's presence since he was angry at the boy one minute he wants nothing to do with taylor and it's all about louis the next it's all about taylor and lets forget louis.

"i need to get to class" louis mumbles looking down at his feet feeling harry's cold hard stare boring into him.

"ok-"

"i'll take him you're dismissed" harry says waving brendon off and to louis surprise and dismay brendon leaves with a nod of his head as harry continues to stare at him "no thank you" louis whispers out.

"i didn't ask now lets go" and what louis does next doesn't just surprise harry it surprises himself.

"no harry fuck you i'll walk myself" he watches as harry's eyes darken as the said man strides over to him making him walk back till his back hits the wall.

"you will do as i say do you you understand" harry says voice cold and low

"no harry i said fuck you i'm not just a toy that one moment you are all nice and kind too and the next i'm not shit to you and it's all about taylor so fuck you and walk taylor to class!" louis says pushing at harry's chest watching as he doesn't even move pissing him off more "move!" he shouts.

before he knows it he's being picked up and thrown over harry's shoulder and taken out of school and to harrys car and put down in the back as harry stood with the door open standing in the way for louis to move.

"you're going to sit here and calm your arse down and then you're going to tell me what the fuck your problem is."

louis sat staring at harry until a tear fell down his face all of his thoughts finally get to him how fast his life has changed so much from a week ago and that how he has stupid feelings for the stupid chocolate colored hair green eyed boy standing in front of him who does nothing but play around with someone that isn't louis. 

stupid emotions ,stupid feelings they'll fuck you up more than anything.

seeing the blue-eyed boy cry in front of him made harry's heart he shouldn't cry he should be happy always happy.

"you choose her over me" louis whispers out " it's only been a short amount of time since i have known you and yet i get jealous seeing you with her it hurts and i don't it too i don't want to like you i'll just get hurt and i don't want to be hurt again"

"it's you"

"what?"

"i choose you"

"no you don't, you'll be with her again tomorrow or someone new no one chooses me."

"i will and i do it's you now taylor and anyone else can fuck off it's you"

before louis can say anything else harry is picking him up and placing him on his hip kissing his forehead as he walks around to the passenger side placing louis down before he's walking over to the drivers side starting the car and pulling it out of the school parking lot.

"where are we going?"

"home i'll get one of the boys to bring the rest of your stuff home with them."

"home" louis thought he's never had one of those.