1. Um, Hi?

This is going to be a story of random shit I think of, a pure crack fic. Short chapters, OOCness, humour, sarcasm (perfect for us Brits), references, advice, and all around Naruto to make you happy.

Feel free to send prompts or ideas for me to write!
______________________________

Naruto Uzumaki, 16 years old, woke up with a loud yelp as he heard a loud BANG on his front door

He whined as he rolled out of bed, throwing the blanket to the ground with slow trudges out of his bedroom. There was another series of BANG BANG BANGs; making him wince, steadily waking him up properly from his groggy state.

"It's literally 6AM-" He muttered to himself and pulled the door open.

Blinking for a few seconds, Naruto narrowed his eyes and pursed his lips in thought. The confusion slowly enveloped his mind like a curtain.

"Wassup dobe."

He stared at the pale, raven-haired man who he once called his best friend and blinked a couple more times. "Mmm, wow, must still be asleep."

He shut the door nonchalantly.

BANG BANG BANG

Standing with his back to the door, Naruto furrowed his brows in bewilderment and shook his head fervently.

"Why can I still hear...?" He thought out loud to himself. Surely, since he knew he was in a dream, he would wake up? Right?

"Naruto, you idiot! Open the door!"

Naruto laughed disbelievingly, wagging his finger to no one in particular. He stared at his empty room, the heel of his foot tapping impatiently as he continued to lean his back on the door.

"Nu uh! You can't be Sasuke! I'm definitely still asleep!" He chuckled to himself.

Of course he would dream about Sasuke. He usually always dreams about Sasuke, what they used to do as teammates, and bringing him back, and-

Huh, he had never seen that white robe that Sasuke was wearing before though. Whenever he dreamt about Sasuke, he was in his younger appearance.

Frowning, Naruto swung the door open again and leaned forward, almost nose to nose with the Sasuke-impostor.

The copy scowled and leaned back from the close contact. He raised an eyebrow as Naruto started to study his face.

He hummed. "Well, you've definitely got the details correct, pretty good, for a fake anyway 'dattebayo."

"Hn," Sasuke rolled his eyes, "Still have that dumb speech impediment huh? Idiot." He folded his arms and stared down at the Uzumaki.

Almost instinctively, Naruto felt an angry shiver run down his spine as he grabbed Sasuke by his collar.

"It's not a speech impediment, you asshole!"

The Uchiha was taller than him now, which Naruto really didn't appreciate, and he still had that annoying superiority complex which translated into his expressions and for fuc-

"Crap, you're actually Sasuke." Naruto gaped and released Sasuke's collar from his hand.

"No shit Naruto," Sasuke sighed and dusted off the germs that he supposed he had gotten from that exchange. "So, the Hokage loves you, want to come to help me get pardoned?"

Naruto suddenly felt really lightheaded. He put a hand on his head and groaned.

"I think I need to sit down..."

Sasuke nodded and shrugged, "Understandable." He smirked and arrogantly shook his head, holding his hand out in defeat. "Seeing my handsome face can truly be a shock to a person's mental state."

"Ah, shut up please." Naruto put a finger up to hush the boy. "Just-"

"But-"

"-No." Naruto interrupted.

Sasuke put a hand on his hip, "Look, can we just-"

"Quiet."

Sasuke huffed as he began to get pissed off. "Just listen-"

"I said, no."

"AH! Stop interrupt-!"

"Silence, demon."