3. Girls Are Scary...

Taken and edited from my The Jinchuuriki Alliance Chapter 24, god I loved this chapter. Just gonna insert the omake here!

____________________________

"How could the two of you be so stupid?!" Sakura roared

The two boys were strapped down on a white bed each, about two meters away from each other with Sakura pacing in the middle of them. Kakashi had seated himself in the corner of the room with a bored expression and his hand propping his head upwards.

"All we said was to stop fighting, and you continued as soon as we turned around!" She hissed.

Naruto and Sasuke had landed themselves inside the hospital, even with Naruto's miraculous healing, they checked him in just in case because he had (last they looked) a cracked rib and a fractured wrist, Sasuke had a few bruises, a deep slice in his leg and a cracked rib.

Sakura had glared at the nurse when she almost turned Naruto away, welcoming Sasuke in because, hell, it was Sasuke, but refusing to allow Naruto to be treated. Sakura had pulled her into a corner and... talked to her. The nurse then welcomed the group with a terrified smile plastered on her face.

Sakura Haruno was beyond pissed.

All she wanted to do was look out for her friends and they just had to dive right into trouble, all by themselves.

"... But Sakura, we were training..." Naruto mumbled, not making any eye contact with the furious girl.

"Training? Is training trying to kill each other?" She smiled sadistically.

'Shit, we're/they're dead.' Sasuke, Naruto and Kakashi thought simultaneously.

"We weren't trying to kill each other." Sasuke supplied. "Maybe just seriously injure or maim, but not kill." He flinched when Sakura glared at him.

"Kakashi-sensei," She exhaled and narrowed her eyes at the two boys. "Tell them that they aren't allowed to fight each other, throughout the duration of this whole month."

"Wait!"

"No!"

Kakashi sighed at the ultimatum he was given. 'I'd hate to do it. But I kind of agree, if they get hurt again, it may affect them in the exams, certainly Sasuke, because he doesn't have the Kyuubi to heal him.'

"Kakashi, don't you dare." Sasuke whispered.

"Don't do it, Sensei. Don't." Naruto added with a pathetic whimper.

"I'm sorry boys, but you leave me no choice. You're not allowed to fight against each other for the rest of the month, find someone else to spar with."

With that, Kakashi left the room.

Sakura visibly brightened up. "Now, who wants some apples?" She grinned and started to peel green apples and place them on plates for the two injured Genin.

'... Girls are scary.' They both thought.

~*~*~

After being prohibited from sparring against each other, Sasuke and Naruto were left alone in their hospital room – which they were sharing.

"... It wasn't even that bad." Sasuke spoke.

"Only a friendly spar." Naruto agreed.

They glanced at each other and steeled their stares.

"... Rasengan." Naruto muttered.

Any spectators they would have had, would have gasped and thought 'were they breaking their orders already?'

Those spectators would be mistaken.

Sasuke scoffed. "I would easily dodge those, without much effort. I would then Kawarimi (Substition) behind you and pull out a kunai and aim for your jugular."

"Too bad." Naruto shrugged. "The me that you were going to try to kill is actually a Kage Bunshin. Sure, you dispelled a clone, but then the real me would pull some hand seals for my Fuuinjutsu Trap."

"While you pull the hand signs, I jump and shout 'Katon: Goukakyuu no Jutsu (Great Fireball Technique)." Sasuke answered.

"When you do that, I Shunshin past all of them and-"

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TWO DOING? GO TO SLEEP!" Another patient in another room shouted at the top of his lungs, causing Sasuke and Naruto to pause and snicker.

Yes.

They were sparring.

With words.