18. The Alliance's Input - Kurama & Naruto

"We've got anoooother one!" Naruto waved the piece of paper around and started skipping down the street. "Hey, hey, Gaara, you ready?"

Gaara was tired of hanging out with Kurama, as seen in the previous chapter where he and Naruto swapped their Biju's for the day, but he did enjoy spending time with the sunny-blond haired ninja.

"Yes, I'm ready." The Kazekage dutifully nodded. He was ready for many things; death, life, food, some alcohol. What he was never ready for, though, was killing like half of Suna when he was an insane little child.

"You literally loved every second of it, shut up Gaara." Shukaku rolled his eyes, walking with Kurama side by side next to their Jinchuuriki. His dialogue wasn't in bold because he was outside of the seal, rather than inside it.

"Exposed bitchh~" Naruto chuckled, "Anyway, this one is from CatsCatsCatsAndCats, and I've got to say, I do love the name."

"Bit repetitive though, isn't it?" Kurama bristled, "I also think it would be better if it was FoxFoxFoxAndFox." He dodged a kick from Naruto.

"Hush. So, Cats^4 wants to ask moi, "Can i borrow some duct tape? You keep breaking my wall." Well, firstly, I don't think you can fix a wall with duct tape."

Gaara shook his head, "I've tried, it doesn't work, it's upsetting."

"Why- Why don't you- Um, you can use sand though, can't you? Harden it and shit?" Shukaku stumbled to understand Gaara's train of thought.

Gaara's lips slightly parted with shock and realisation. "Oh."

Kurama barked out a laugh, "Ain't too smart for a Kazekage, huh? Well, Naruto, why do you keep breaking her wall?"

Naruto shrugged, "There are times when one must be an obedient character, playing a role in a show, and there are others where we can interact with our readers. It's funny, and I can swear more."

"I do like swearing." Shukaku nodded.

"As do I." Kurama piped up, "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuckidy fuck fuck."

"That's boring." Gaara raised a brow, "How about asshole, son of a bitch-ass-bastard-dickheaded shitface."

Shukaku, Kurama and Naruto all paused, the latter stumbled, nearly tripping over his feet and then blinked multiple times. "Scaaary~" Kurama wailed.

Naruto shook his head and breathed a small smile of relief, "Well, damn." Gaara definitely wasn't trapped in his shell anymore, so Naruto threw his hand over the other's shoulders. "I'm so proud of you!"

Kurama grinned, his sharp teeth peeking out of his lips. "I've got another one too! STMinecraftFangirl wants to ask..." He struggled to open up the folded paper with his claws. "I can't-" He narrowed his eyes and then huffed. "Servant?"

Rolling his eyes, Naruto crouched and hummed in question. "Yes, Master?"

"Open this paper and read it aloud, brat." Kurama commanded, enjoying his little power trip. He did very much enjoy acting like Naruto was his slave.

Naruto snickered, "You're gonna love this." He nudged Gaara, "How did it feel watching Naruto be conceived?"

"GAH!" Kurama stomped, "I swear I was asked this question before?" He was reminded that the question he was thinking of was 'how does it feel watching Naruto have sex', but this one is different.

"Yes, please," Shukaku drawled teasingly, "Tell us all about it." Gaara tried to hide a smirk.

Kurama shivered, "Well, I hated it. Kushina's damn moans woke me up from my deep slumber. Minato was grunting and it sounded so weird-ugh..."

"Ew sToP iT!" Naruto cried, he really didn't think that Kurama would go into such detail-

"Nah kit, it was a loud and rowdy affair, they went at it like bunnies for three days straight, I was awake for all three days." He shook his head, "Kushina didn't listen to me when I told her to STOP or at least be QUIET. So I shot little Bijudama's into the air and instead of stopping them, it made it more pleasurable. Apparently, it was explosive as fuuuck."

When Kurama raised his head as he finished his story, he noticed that all three of his friends were red-faced (almost as red as Gaara's hair), blushing, stuttering, and Gaara refused to look at Naruto.

Kurama smirked and motioned to Shukaku to look at their expressions. Shukaku shook his embarrassment off and then noticed it, "Hmm? What's this?" Gaara covered his face with his hands, "Is someone still a virgin?"

Naruto snapped his head to the side, "What?!" He gawked, "You're a virgin?"

Gaara, if it was possible, sunk closer to the ground.

Licking his lips, Kurama curled his lips upwards into a devilish smirk. "I think Naruto will have to help you out with that."

Naruto blinked, "Huh?" He glanced back at Gaara, taking in his soft skin and jade eyes, a rush of warmth invading his chest. "Ah." He grinned, "Maybe I will."

Wow, I kind of really want to write a NaruGaa

Wow, I kind of really want to write a NaruGaa. Hmmm, maybe, maybe just a lemon, who knows?

Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT any ideas for the next chapters!

Wolfie out~!