Good Morning

Loki was still lying next to me when I woke up. Still bleary eyed with sleep, I looked up at him. Black hair was tousled and half hanging over his face. He looked cute when he wasn't being a sarcastic asshole. I must have moved, because his ocean deep blue eyes opened and stared into mine. A smile spread over his face.

"Well, good morning." He yawned, stretching like a cat in the warm sunlight. 

Sitting up, I ran my fingers through my hair, trying to act like I hadn't been staring at him. My reaction earned me a deep chuckle. 

"Do you normally just scream bloody murder when you're here alone?" He asked. In reply, I took my foot and pushed him out of bed. He landed on the hard wood floor with a thud and swore. I just rolled out of bed and started rifling through my dresser for clothes. As my back was turned, Loki snuck up behind me and wrapped an arm around my waist. 

"You know you're an asshole, right?" He asked in amusement. I spun around, a tee shirt in my hands to face him. Holy hell, he was close. 

"First you call me a savage, and now you call me an asshole," I retorted, "Does this normally work for you?" 

"No, but this does," He replied, then pulled me roughly to his chest and kissed me hard. Surprise flooded through me, then was replaced by a pleasant tingling that went from my lips to my toes. I closed my eyes and leaned against him, letting him claim my mouth. He tasted like coffee and raw power. It had been so long since any one had kissed me like that...

When he pulled away, I opened my eyes slowly and took a shaky breath. I had to admit, that did work. 

"Well, that was..." I muttered and Loki laughed at my lack of words. 

"Don't we have something to kill and butcher today?" He mused, those bedroom eyes stared right through my soul. Rolling my eyes, I tried to maintain some sense of control as I went into the bathroom and closed the door. The entire time, I could feel those blue eyes on me, and I couldn't help wondering what it would be like for those eyes to be on me as he fucked me senseless. 

I leaned against the door, face red as that thought flitted through my mind. Holy fuck, I couldn't be falling for him...could I?